Here at Creative Health Institute, we do not use microwave ovens or stoves for that matter. We eat a living food diet, so no stoves or ovens of any sort are utilized in when we prepare food. It’s our belief that microwave ovens are dangerous, but we think something may be a little fishy with this experiment, so do your homework and don’t believe everything you read on the Internet.
We tested several different waters and found that all of them had the same effect on the plants accept for when we added small amounts of ocean water to the plants, then we saw much stronger plants. You decide for yourself.
Here is some pretty good information on microwave ovens http://products.mercola.com/turbo-oven/:
Love and blessings,
Below is a science fair project that my granddaughter did for 2006. In it she took filtered water and divided it into two parts. The first part she heated to boiling in a pan on the stove, and the second part she heated to boiling in a microwave. Then after cooling she used the water to water two identical plants to see if there would be any difference in the growth between the normal boiled water and the water boiled in a microwave. She was thinking that the structure or energy of the water may be compromised by microwave. As it turned out, even she was amazed at the difference.
anything is not the radiation people used to worry about, It’s
how it corrupts the DNA in the food so the body can not
recognize it. So the body wraps it in fat cells to protect itself
from the dead food or it eliminates it fast. Think of all the
Mothers heating up milk in these “Safe” appliances. What
about the nurse in Canada that warmed up blood for a
transfusion patient and accidentally killed them when the
blood went in dead. But the makers say it’s safe. Never mind
then, keep using them. Ask your Doctor I am sure they will
say it’s safe too. Proof is in the pictures of living plants dying.
Remember You are also Living.” Take Care.
FORENSIC RESEARCH DOCUMENT
Prepared By: William P. Kopp
A. R. E. C.. Research Operations
RELEASE PRIORITY: CLASS I ROO1a
Ten Reasons to Throw out your Microwave Oven
From the conclusions of the Swiss, Russian and German scientific clinical studies, we can no longer ignore the microwave oven sitting in our kitchens. Based on this research, we will conclude this article with the following:
1). Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven
causes long term – permanent – brain damage by “shorting
out” electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or
de-magnetizing the brain tissue].
2). The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the
unknown by-products created in microwaved food..
3). Male and female hormone production is shut down
and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods.
4). The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual
[long term, permanent] within the human body.
5). Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food
is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no
benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that
cannot be broken down.
6). The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free
radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.
7). Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous
growths [tumors]. This may explain the rapidly increased
rate of colon cancer in America ..
8). The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes
cancerous cells to increase in human blood.
9). Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune
system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum
10). Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory,
concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of
Have you tossed out your microwave oven yet?
If you are going to eat cooked foods and you need to make them quickly, a convection oven is even better, as it cooks faster and more evenly and browns beautifully, too. (Convection ovens are inexpensive, and have a fan that distributes the heat more evenly. Almost as fast as a microwave, and lots safer!)