This Smoothie Is The Perfect Summer Pick Me Up!
• 1 cup pineapple
• 1 cup mango (or apple, peach, pear, kiwi if no mango’s are available)
• 1 cup of coconut water
• 1 banana
• 1 orange
• 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
Squeeze a little lime and blend with ice and water (if needed) to get your desired consistency.
This amazingly delicious drink is one of my favorite summer coolers. It will take your spirit on a tropical vacation. You don’t have to wait for the hottest day as this smoothie makes a great anytime refresher with plenty of vitamins, phytonutrients, minerals and protein to get your day started right!
You can raise the tropical power of this delicious smoothie by adding in a hand full of greens and some living sprouts. It’s rawmazing.
“Filled with essential vitamins, proteins, and enzymes that cleanse, rejuvenate, and heal the body, sprouts just might be the perfect food.” Dr. Ann Wigmore
- Soak 1/4 cup of seeds in fresh cold water for 8-12 hours. Try not to use chlorinated water. You will not soak seeds again. Only rinse them going forward.
- Drain the water off of the seeds and rinse them thoroughly under cool water. ( A colander works well for this process.)
- Rinse and Drain with cool water every 8-12 hours – until your seeds have a small root showing. (you can use a sprouting bag to making rinsing and sprouting easy)
- Pour the sprouted seeds in a tray or dish with about 1inch or 3 centimeters of moist compost soil. (you do not plant them)
- Cover the seeds with another tray or plate, to keep light out and moisture in.
- Keep your compost moist, only water lightly as needed. Don’t soak the soil!
- When the buckwheat begins to show leaves, remove the cover, and move them to a sunny or well-lit location in your home.
- Harvest the buckwheat lettuce with scissors when the leaves are open and green.
Buckwheat Lettuce is easy to grow and when we incorporate them in to our diet they strengthen our immune system, boost our metabolism, and increase our energy levels.
Sending love, healing and every blessing. Bobby
Maybe its time to get back to basics.
“Let me share my vision with you: I see a world without sickness, sorrow or mental disturbance in which we are living in perfect balance with abundant health and harmony. Reconnect with nature and your body will take care of the rest. This is the beauty of self-healing.”
-Dr. Ann Wigmore
“Energy soup is the easiest, healthiest and quickest meal on earth!” Dr. Ann Wigmore
You can add additional ingredients to suit your taste. Like pepper, cayenne, garlic, cashew cream and sea salt. If you don’t have sunflower and buckwheat sprouts, use any other sprouted greens, spinach or other leafy greens.
Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups Rejuvelac (Easy to ferment probiotic drink)
- 1 cup baby sunflower greens or wild dandelion greens if available
- 1 cup buckwheat lettuce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons dulse flakes (may also use kelp,or nori)
- 1/2 avocado (“savorizes the greens”)
- Optional (1-2 cups of bean sprouts – alternate daily between mung, lentil and green pea)
- Optional (one apple – for sweetness, and to help digest all the proteins)
- Place all ingredients into the blender and blend till smooth.
I hope that all of you enjoy what I would consider to be the most nutritious soup on the planet. Thank you Dr. Ann, you will always be remembered as a true blessing to mankind. Bobby
Some Of My Favorite Quotes And Thoughts
- “The beautiful part of writing is that you don’t have to get it right the first time unlike, say, brain surgery,” — Robert Cormier
- “Living bodies require living foods,” – Dr. Ann Wigmore
Three ways to deal with critics…
- Out love them
- Outlast them
- Out fruit them. – Rick Warren
- “If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a ringing brass gong or a clashing cymbal. And if I have the gift of prophecy and I know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith so that I can remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. And if I parcel out all my possessions, and if I hand over my body so that I will be burned, but do not have love, it benefits me nothing.” Bible
- “Love is patient, love is kind, love is not jealous, it does not boast, it does not become conceited, it does not behave dishonorably, it is not selfish, it does not become angry, it does not keep a record of wrongs, it does not rejoice at unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things”. Bible
- “Love never ends. But if there are prophecies, they will pass away. If there are tongues, they will cease. If there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but whenever the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I set aside the things of a child. For now, we see through a mirror indirectly but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I will know completely, just as I have also been completely known. And now these three things remain faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.” Bible
- “Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food,” –Hippocrates
- “God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world, we are like Jesus. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.” Bible
- “Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet,” – Albert Einstein
- “Love must be without hypocrisy. Detest evil; cling to what is good. Show family affection to one another with brotherly love. Outdo one another in showing honor. Do not lack diligence; be fervent in spirit; serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope; be patient in affliction; be persistent in prayer. Share with the saints in their needs; pursue hospitality.” Bible
- “Bad men live that they may eat and drink, whereas good men eat and drink that they may live,” – Socrates
But when the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together. And one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question to test him. “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?”
And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.” Bible
Wishing everyone the best life ever! Bobby