Please take the time to read this short article it could save your life.
Today almost 1 out of every 3 Americans is suffering from some degenerative disease. The two significant culpurts, cancer, and heart disease now kills more than a million people each year here in the states.
Scientific studies and are showing that these diseases in part are related to a deficiency in glutathione. Glutathiones job is to neutralize toxins, and protect our bodies from illness, increase our longevity by guarding our cells from oxidative stress. As we get older, our glutathione levels significantly decrease, while degenerative diseases increase.
Glutathione is produced in the liver and found in every cell of the body. It is composed of the amino acids (glycine, glutamine, and cysteine). Glutathione works by binding to harmful free radicals while it supports the function of the T-cells – which are needed to ensure a healthy and balanced an immune system which assists in DNA repair.
Foods That Increase Glutathione Production
- Veggies loaded with Sulfur. Broccoli, cauliflower, kale, onions, garlic, and shallots
- Fruits packed with vitamin C. Areola cherries, citrus, cantaloupe, kiwi, mango, papaya, pineapple, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, cranberries, and watermelon.
- Eat selenium-rich foods like brazil nuts. For those of you who are meat-eaters eat it sparingly and make sure it’s naturally environmentally farm-raised organic, beef, buffalo, chicken, and fish.
- I also like to supplement with herbs when necessary using selenium, milk thistle, and Tumeric.
- Though not a food getting a good night’s sleep is very important for the assimilation of these foods to help the liver make the Glutathione.
Wishing you good health and every blessing. Bobby
This Smoothie Is The Perfect Summer Pick Me Up!
• 1 cup pineapple
• 1 cup mango (or apple, peach, pear, kiwi if no mango’s are available)
• 1 cup of coconut water
• 1 banana
• 1 orange
• 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
Squeeze a little lime and blend with ice and water (if needed) to get your desired consistency.
This amazingly delicious drink is one of my favorite summer coolers. It will take your spirit on a tropical vacation. You don’t have to wait for the hottest day as this smoothie makes a great anytime refresher with plenty of vitamins, phytonutrients, minerals and protein to get your day started right!
You can raise the tropical power of this delicious smoothie by adding in a hand full of greens and some living sprouts. It’s rawmazing.
Maybe its time to get back to basics.
“Let me share my vision with you: I see a world without sickness, sorrow or mental disturbance in which we are living in perfect balance with abundant health and harmony. Reconnect with nature and your body will take care of the rest. This is the beauty of self-healing.”
-Dr. Ann Wigmore
“Energy soup is the easiest, healthiest and quickest meal on earth!” Dr. Ann Wigmore
You can add additional ingredients to suit your taste. Like pepper, cayenne, garlic, cashew cream and sea salt. If you don’t have sunflower and buckwheat sprouts, use any other sprouted greens, spinach or other leafy greens.
Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups Rejuvelac (Easy to ferment probiotic drink)
- 1 cup baby sunflower greens or wild dandelion greens if available
- 1 cup buckwheat lettuce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons dulse flakes (may also use kelp,or nori)
- 1/2 avocado (“savorizes the greens”)
- Optional (1-2 cups of bean sprouts – alternate daily between mung, lentil and green pea)
- Optional (one apple – for sweetness, and to help digest all the proteins)
- Place all ingredients into the blender and blend till smooth.
I hope that all of you enjoy what I would consider to be the most nutritious soup on the planet. Thank you Dr. Ann, you will always be remembered as a true blessing to mankind. Bobby
Some Of My Favorite Quotes And Thoughts
- “The beautiful part of writing is that you don’t have to get it right the first time unlike, say, brain surgery,” — Robert Cormier
- “Living bodies require living foods,” – Dr. Ann Wigmore
Three ways to deal with critics…
- Out love them
- Outlast them
- Out fruit them. – Rick Warren
- “If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a ringing brass gong or a clashing cymbal. And if I have the gift of prophecy and I know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith so that I can remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. And if I parcel out all my possessions, and if I hand over my body so that I will be burned, but do not have love, it benefits me nothing.” Bible
- “Love is patient, love is kind, love is not jealous, it does not boast, it does not become conceited, it does not behave dishonorably, it is not selfish, it does not become angry, it does not keep a record of wrongs, it does not rejoice at unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things”. Bible
- “Love never ends. But if there are prophecies, they will pass away. If there are tongues, they will cease. If there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but whenever the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I set aside the things of a child. For now, we see through a mirror indirectly but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I will know completely, just as I have also been completely known. And now these three things remain faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.” Bible
- “Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food,” –Hippocrates
- “God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world, we are like Jesus. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.” Bible
- “Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet,” – Albert Einstein
- “Love must be without hypocrisy. Detest evil; cling to what is good. Show family affection to one another with brotherly love. Outdo one another in showing honor. Do not lack diligence; be fervent in spirit; serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope; be patient in affliction; be persistent in prayer. Share with the saints in their needs; pursue hospitality.” Bible
- “Bad men live that they may eat and drink, whereas good men eat and drink that they may live,” – Socrates
But when the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together. And one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question to test him. “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?”
And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.” Bible
Wishing everyone the best life ever! Bobby
- Almost any form of meditation will help reduce stress. Meditation has been shown to also reduce symptoms in people with medical conditions triggered by stress.
- Meditating will make you feel naturally high. Much like the natural high a runner experiences. You will not be needing any kind of substance or chemical to feel good about yourself or to experience a feeling of being high.
- Researchers have found that meditation increases resilience , and give the practicer a feeling of increased life satisfaction. They note resilience “can be seen as an important source of subjective well-being.”
- Meditation creates a feeling of peace and harmony with ourselves and others. And, eliminates or reduces the flight of fight feelings than many people experience when they become anxious.
- Feeling at peace with oneself is of the utmost importance for us to feel internally satisfied with who we are and how whether we feel satisfied with ourselves and the world around us.
- Meditation softens our hearts and spurs us on to higher levels of consciousness. We find that we become more loving and our relationships are more harmonious and fulfilling.
- Pessimism fades and optimism increases as we meditate. Our views of our fellow humans reflect our optimism as we become more understanding and accepting of opinions and less focused on our differences.
Take your time and be gentle towards yourself. Though I have been trained in several different forms of meditation I have found that simply focusing on your breath as you breath in and out is a great place to start.
When I do this type of meditation I make sure I’m comfortable , for me that is sitting with my back straight and my hands in my lap with my palms up. Once I’m comfortable I simply mentally count to four, then count backward from four, doing this in conjunction with each breath.
Here are the steps:
Repeat the process. Try to slowly build up your time meditating so that you are comfortable in meditation for 20-30 minutes twice a day.
Wishing you all to have the best time meditating and may the peace of God rest upon each of you. Blessings, Bobby
This creamy red pepper cashew dip recipe only takes about 10 minutes to make.Its dairy free and is will become one of your favorite appetisers. It so delicious it’s hard to believe you’re eating a highly nutritious treat.
Requires blender or food processor.
Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups of cashews (soak the cashews for 4 hours before using)
- 1 1/2 cups of almond milk (or your favorite seed, nut or grain milk)
- 1 large red pepper
- 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup diced sweet onion
- 3 tablespoons of plementos or roasted red pepper (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic (you may substitute garlic powder to taste, if you wish)
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (optional bourbon flavored smoked pepper)
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Place all the ingredients except the plementos, roasted red pepper and chili powder into the blender or food processor.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add more almond milk as needed to give the dip the creamy consistency that you like.
- Stir in the plementos or roasted red pepper and chili powder or use them as a garnish on the dip.
Wishing everyone the healthiest and happiest of summers. Bobby
There is nothing more powerful than our thoughts!