EQUIPMENT NEEDED: Food Processor or Blender
PREPARATION TIME: 15 minutes
ORGANIC INGREDIENTS (If possible)
– 1 ½ cups raw organic walnuts
– 12 pitted oganic Medjool dates – 1 small organic banana
– 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts Ooptional living food)
– 1/2 cup unsweetened raw cocoa or raw carob powder – 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
– 1 tsp pure organic vanilla extract or 2 tsps raw organic vanilla powder – Dash of pure sea salt or Himalayan salt (salt to taste)
– ½ cup fresh raspberries or strawberries (optional)
- Fit the food processor with S-blade.
- Put walnuts and salt in the food processor and process until finely ground.
- Add all the other ingredents.
- Process until ingredients are combined and stick together. Add water or Rejuvelac as needed.
- Transfer to a plate and form a 5-inch round cake with your hands or with a mold.
- Garnish the cake with fresh raspberries or sliced fresh strawberries before serving. Better yet make up a quick cashew cream frosting then garnish the cake.
WORLD FAMOUS CASHEW CREAM – Serves 4
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: Blender
– 2 cups cashews
– 2 Tablespoon Tahini (optional)
– 12 -15 dates (not soaked)
– 1/8 cup sprouts (alfalfa, mung or red clover)
– 3 teaspoons nonalcoholic, pure organic vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon organic coconut oil – 2 tsps organic maple syrup (optional)
– Water or Rejuvelac – add the liquid slowly as needed to keep the blender going.
- Blend everything until very, very smooth – almost fluffy.
- Add some raw cacao, and you will swoon.
Add Raw Cacao for Chocolate Frosting
Add Strawberries for Frosting
Add Lemon for Lemon frosting, etc.