- 4 cups young baby coconut meat – You can buy young baby coconuts at most Asian markets. These are sometimes called Thai Coconuts
- 1 1/2 cups of the baby coconut water – You can enjoy drinking the remaining coconut water leftover from opening your coconuts
- 1/4 cup of rejuvelac – If you do not have rejuvelac break open 2-3 pro-biotic capsules and use them in-place of the rejuvelac
- Put all your ingredients in to your blender and blend till smooth, usually about 1 minute at high speed.
- Pour in to a bowl and place in your dehydrator. Set you temp to 105 degrees and set your time for 4 hours, or until the mixture has the fluffy texture of homemade yogurt. You can alway set the mixture outside if its warm or in the oven at 200 degrees with the door cracked.
Refrigerate for 2 hours, then enjoy alone or with your favorite fruit or berries. Blending in your fruit or berries creates amazing fruit smoothies. I promise, once you make your own vegan coconut yogurt you will not go back to dairy based yogurts.
Coconut Yogurt Benefits
- Fermented live cultures
- Aids digestive health.
- Protects from infections
- May reduce the risk for colon cancer
- Lowers serum cholesterol
- Good source of minerals, vitamins, dietary fiber
- Enhances the immune system providing up regulated protection from certain viruses and bacteria.
If you would like more information on probiotic foods, email me and I will send you more information.
Happy 4th of July. Sending Love and Blessings,
These simple, fast to make raw living food treats will satisfy your cravings for Chocolate and Coconut.
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: Food processor & Blender
INGREDIENTS: PART 1
- 3 cups raw shredded unsweetened coconut
- 4 Medjool dates pitted (you may add more for a sweeter taste)
- 1/8 cup alfalfa sprouts – Optional – This makes sure you have a live food desert.
- ½ cup coconut nectar (you may use less)
- 1 tablespoon non-alcoholic, pure vanilla extract
INGREDIENTS PART 2 – Prepare in a separate bowl
- 1/2 cup raw cacao butter – be sure to grate
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder – be sure to sift
- 1/3 cup sweetener; coconut nectar or yacon
- 1/4 tsp lecithin
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- PART 1 – Blend all ingredients from part 1, in the food processor until well mixed.
Use a cookie scooper to make tablespoon sized elongated balls, or roll them by hand. Best to do this on your dehydrator tray. Don’t forget to put two almonds on each one, You want them to look like Almond Joys. Dehydrate at 105° for 2 – 3 hours. We need the coconut to become firm.
- PART 2 – Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender till smooth.
Dip the Almond Joys in the chocolate and place on a teflex sheet or wax paper and place in the fridge for at least an hour. Bring them out and enjoy eating a healthy snack. Remember these are snacks, not your main meal.
Enjoy and be Blessed , Bobby.
This Smoothie Is The Perfect Summer Pick Me Up!
• 1 cup pineapple
• 1 cup mango (or apple, peach, pear, kiwi if no mango’s are available)
• 1 cup of coconut water
• 1 banana
• 1 orange
• 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
Squeeze a little lime and blend with ice and water (if needed) to get your desired consistency.
This amazingly delicious drink is one of my favorite summer coolers. It will take your spirit on a tropical vacation. You don’t have to wait for the hottest day as this smoothie makes a great anytime refresher with plenty of vitamins, phytonutrients, minerals and protein to get your day started right!
You can raise the tropical power of this delicious smoothie by adding in a hand full of greens and some living sprouts. It’s rawmazing.