“Until man duplicates a blade of grass, nature can laugh at his so-called scientific knowledge.” Thomas A. Edison
Wheatgrass consumption for medicinal purposes has been in use for more than 5000 thousand years. The ancient Egyptian and Mesopotamian civilizations, designated wheatgrass as a sacred plant that was used in more thant 100 healting modalites. The Egyptians considered it the elixor of life and the Chinese used it for blood detoxification.
A shot of wheatgrass is 70% chlorophyll, 12% water, 12% protein, 2.2crude fiber, 2% fat, 1.8% minerals. Organically grown wheatgrass contains 92 of the 102 known minerals. Wheatgrass also contains 13 essential vitamins and minerals, and 20 plus amino acids are found in wheatgrass.
Dr. Ann Wigmore taught, when we drink wheatgrass juice, regularly we feel a positive difference in strength, endurance, health, and spirituality, and experience a sense of well-being.
The enzymes, amino acids, and chlorophyll in wheatgrass juice contain antibacterial compounds that are especially good at destroying anaerobic bacteria that thrive in oxygen-poor blood and tissue.
Science has proven that chlorophyll arrests growth and development of unfriendly bacteria. Because wheatgrass is 70% Chlorophyll, it makes short work of bacteria and can be used inside and outside the body as a healer.
Dr. Birscher, a research scientist, called the chlorophyll in wheatgrass “concentrated sun power.” He said, “Chlorophyll increases the function of the heart, affects the vascular system, the intestines, the uterus, and the lungs.”
Today, we know Wheatgrass is one of the most potent sources of living chlorophyll available. Wheatgrass juice is great for blood disorders of all kinds, including anemia. A recent study in The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine found that supplementing with the natural antioxidants found in wheatgrass “holds great promise in overcoming the ill effects of oxygen toxicity,.”
Some Very Beneficial Wheatgrass Juice Benefits.
- Wheatgrass Juice reduces high blood pressure and enhances the capillaries.
- Wheatgrass juice can be taken by a human or animal orally, vaginally, as a poultice and as a colon implant. Wheatgrass implants (enemas) are great for healing and detoxifying the colon walls. The implants also heal and cleanse the internal organs.
- How to do wheatgrass implants – After doing a pure water enema, wait 10 minutes and then implant 3-6 ounces of wheatgrass juice. Retain it for 20 minutes.
- Enema’s containing wheatgrass has proven to eliminate constipation ans purify the blood.
- The chlorophyll in wheatgrass goes into the bloodstream, fills the tissues, extricates dying and diseased cell, making room for new healthy live cells, rejuvenating tissues, thus slowing the aging process.
- The liquid chlorophyll in wheatgrass washes unwanted drug deposits from the body.
- Wheatgrass combined with a raw living foods diet cures acne in days and removes scars after it has been ingested for six to eight months.
- Wheatgrass juice acts as a detergent in the body and is used as a body deodorant.
- A small amount of wheatgrass in the human diet helps prevents tooth decay.
- Toxins in and on the body are more easily neutralized by the chlorophyll in wheatgrass.
- The chlorophyll in the wheatgrass helps purify the liver.
- Diabetics benefit from the chlorophyll in the wheatgrass as it balances blood sugar.
- It is easily absorbed and carries high levels of oxygen and light energy to the body. Being loaded with chlorophyll and chlorophyll being the first product of light, therefore means wheatgrass contains massive amounts of light energy.
- Chlorophyll is the lifeblood of wheatgrass and is quickly assimilated into our bodies and is just one molecule different in structure than our own blood.
- Being loaded with oxygen wheatgrass helps us to think clearer as it feeds our brain, tissues, and organs with optimal levels of chlorophyll based oxygenated nutrients.
- The amino acids in wheatgrass are absorbed directly into the blood and act to neutralize toxic substances like cadmium, nicotine, strontium, mercury and polyvinyl chloride (a type of plastic) by changing them into insoluble salts that the body can eliminate quickly,rejuvenating the tissues, thus slowing the aging process.
- Wheatgrass also rebuilds the bloodstream. Studies of various animals have shown the chlorophyll in wheatgrass raises the red blood cell count. The red cell count was returned to normal within 4 to 5 days of the administration of chlorophyll, even in those animals which were known to be extremely anemic or low in red cell count.
- Just soaking in a bathtub of wheatgrass bath for a ½ hour for each day for 5 days will raise the red blood cell count.
- Dr. Ann Wigmore proved that wheatgrass takes only minutes to ge digested and therefore uses up very little of the body’s energy.
- Wheatgrass is also a powerful heavy metal detoxifier and studies have shown to remove heavy metals from the body. Wheatgrass also has a positive effect on sterility and can restore fertility. (The high magnesium content in chlorophyll builds enzymes that restore the sex hormones.)
- Wheatgrass juice held in the mouth for 5 minutes will help eliminate toothaches. It pulls poisons from the gums
- Do what Dr. Ann Wigmore did and drink Wheatgrass Juice to keep your hair from graying.
- Toxic side effects – Wheatgrass has no known toxic side effects and is a powerful full body detoxifier.
- In the American Journal of Surgery (1940), Benjamin Gruskin, M.D. recommends chlorophyll for its antiseptic benefits.
- Clears up foul smelling odors.
- Neutralizes Strep infections.
- Heals wounds.
- Hastens skin grafting.
- Cures chronic sinusitis.
- Overcomes chronic inner-ear inflammation and infection.
- Reduces varicose veins.
- Heals leg ulcers.
- Eliminates impetigo and other scabby eruptions.
- Heals hemorrhoids and rectal sores.
- Treats inflammation of the uterine cervix.
- Gets rid of parasitic vaginal infections.
- Reduces typhoid fever symptoms.
- Cures advanced pyorrhea in many cases.
- Dissolves the scars that are formed in the lungs from breathing acid gasses.
- The effect of carbon monoxide is minimized since chlorophyll increases hemoglobin production.
- Gargle Wheatgrass Juice for a sore throat.
- Cut out spending money on costly probiotics as wheatgrass juice is high in live enzymes.
- As a poultice, wheatgrass fiber can provide amazing results on ulcerated skin, boils, acne, and infections.
- Gum disease of the mouth is helped by rinsing and applying a wheatgrass poultice. Use the fiber(pulp) leftover from juicing to make a poultice.
- B17 in wheatgrass has been shown to have positive effects on the immune system.
- Help rebuild and balance the immune system , enabling the body to strengthen itself so it can eliminate cancer cells.
- Wheatgrass may be an anti-cancer super food, precisely due to selenium and laetrile which are anti-cancer compounds found in wheatgrass.
- Cancer cells like acidic atmosphere and wheatgrass help alkalize the body.
- With wheatgrass, the body becomes a more difficult place for cancer cells to continue thriving.
- Accompanied Dr. Ann Wigmore’s, spirit we continue showing people how to take charge of their lives, drink wheatgrass, and recover from chronic and life-threatening health disorders in 2021.
Wishing everyone a wonderful 4th of July holiday here in the USA and to our friends around the world may you be blessed in everything you do.
Blessings to all. Bobby