Rejuvelac is a slightly fermented wheat berry drink that is one of the most important items in the living foods lifestyle. Rejuvelac plays a vital role in restoring health. Rejuvelac contains all the nutritional nourishment of wheat and is more easily digested. It contains the friendly bacteria that are necessary for a healthy colon and to remove toxins.
“I am changed. The education was clear and concise. The shortcuts and time-saving ideas are invaluable… Each and every member of your staff went out of their way to take care of my special needs. I am sure that never happens in the larger programs…” ~ Elsa
These testimonial only represent the 1000’s we receive every year.
Wish you all love and blessings, Bobby
Robert Morgan is the Health Educatiuon Director Of Creative Health Institute, in Union City, Mi
There are more than 20 species of Candida, the most common being Candida albicans. These fungi live on all surfaces of our bodies. Candida yeast grows naturally in the gut, however, when this yeast multiplies out of control it can unbalance your whole system, creating an acidic environment where yeast over-growth and bad bacteria can thrive. Over time this imbalance in the intestinal flora lowers the immune system, leaving the us open to sickness and disease…
Are You At Risk From A Candida Albicans Overgrowth?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then read on.
When Should You Do A Candida Detox
If you suffer from or suspect that you suffer from any of the aforementioned symptoms you may have Candida.
If you have you been following an anti-Candida diet for some time and still experience any of the aforementioned symptoms.
If you suspect they may have heavy metals in their system.
The anti-candida diet is designed to starve the yeast, reduce acidity and bring the body back to its ideal pH balance. It consists of energy soups, green juices and living foods that alkalize your system. During the Candida Detoxificaton program you will include herbal tinctures, probiotics and natural supplements to target the yeast, zeolite a liquid mineral supplement to chelate heavy metals.
This detox will help you for re-establish the balance of good bacteria and yeast in the colon. You will restore healthy bowel function, relieving gas, bloating and other candida symptoms. You will remove heavy metals so as to eliminate yeast overgrowth on a permanent basis.
The Candida Detoxification Program comprises a special anti-candida diet of special energy soups, fresh green juices and living foods, herbal tinctures and natural supplements, zeolite mineral supplement to chelate heavy metals, probiotics, Candida detox therapies including daily far Infrared sauna sessions, daily use of the electronic Candida-Parasite cleansing uint, daily health education classes, proper food prep classes, welcome kit including everything you will need for your Candida detoxification program.
For more information relating to Candida and home testing for it, please read the following article by our Health Education Director, Bobby http://www.creativehealthinstitute.com/blog/yeastovergrowth/
Program Includes Everything You Need To Take Charge!
- A Candida Detox diet based in the traditional teachings of Dr Ann Wigmore.
- Specific foods including energy soups, juices and teas
- Superfood supplementation
- Herbal tinctures
- Natural supplements
- Essential Oils
- Zeolite Mineral Supplement for chelation of heavy metals
- Daily use of the electronic Candida-Parasite clearing unit.
- Far infrared sauna therapy sessions daily
- Daily health education and food preparation classes
- Post- detox guidelines to help you transition from your detox
2012 CHI 10-Day Candida Detox Program Schedule
|Thur, January 5 – Sun, January 15||Thur, January 19 – Sun, January 29||Thur, February 2 – Sun, February 12|
|Sun, February 12 – Wed, February 22||Thur, February 23 – Sun, March 4||Sun, March 4 – Wed, March 14|
|Thur, March 15 – Sun, March 25||Sun, March 25 – Wed, April 4||Thur, April 12 – Sun, April 22|
|Thur, April 26 – Sun, May 6||Thur, May 10 – Sun, May 20||Sun, May 20 – Wed, May 30|
|Thur, May 31- Sun, June 10||Sun, June 10 – Wed, June 20||Thur, June 21- Sun, July 1|
|Sun, July 1- Wed, July 11||Sun, July 15- Wed, July 25||Sun, July 29 – Wed, August 8|
|Sun, August 12 – Wed, August 22||Sun, August 26 – Wed, September 5||Thur, September 6 – Sun, September 16|
|Thur, September 20 – Sun, September 30||Thur, October 4 – Sun, October 14||Thur, October 18 – Sun, October 28|
|Thur, November 1 – Sun, November 11||Sun, November 11 – Wed, November 21||Thur, November 29 – Sun, December 9|
|Sun, December 9 – Wed, December 19|
Wishing everyone the best of health, Bobby
If you have any questions about this program, please call us at 866.426.1213. All article and information published on this site are the property of Creative Health Institute and Robert Morgan – Bobby. You have permission for reprinting and posting aritcles and information on this site, as long as you give proper credit to Creative Health Institute and Robert Morgtan – Director of Health Education
At Creative Health Institute, we believe in and adhere to the basic truths, teachings and principles as taught by Dr. Ann Wigmore. During the 10-day course, you will be taught the essentials of the live food lifestyle and how to share your knowledge with others. This includes:
Growing Your Own Indoor Gardens
- How to grow wheatgrass at home – This growing technique gives everyone a green thumb.
- The many health benefits and uses of wheatgrass – There are more than 100.
- How to grow micro-greens – This indoor gardening technique is about to change the world. Learn it and never be without powerful nourishing food which can be grown anywhere in your home or business.
- How to grow sprouts – bottle, bag, colander and towel – in a few short minutes a day you can have the most powerful, 100% live food available, for your enjoyment and health.
- How to compost and create living soil – This non-odorous method enables you to create the greatest soil on earth.
Preparing Healthy Healing and Gourmet Raw Live Food Recipes
- Basic and advanced food-combining and nutritional techniques that make it easy to identify and get the most out of the foods that are designed to nourish your body at the highest level.
- How to make Dr. Ann’s famous rejuvelac along with rejuvalade, rejuvapineapple, rejuvacoffee, rejuvamoca, rejuvachai, rejuvacacao and other fun and festive probiotic-based nutritious drinks that feed the body and the spirit.
- Raw and live food preparation – You will learn all of the recipes that make up Dr. Ann Wigmore’s and CHI’s “Pillars of Living Foods”
- How to make simple, yet wonderful, raw food recipes your friends and family will love. Including delicious seed and nut cheeses, sauces, dressings, raw vegan seafood dishes, pastas, marinaras, pizza, sun-burgers, tacos and deserts, with dozens of other recipes along with our world-famous Energy Soup.
- Learn how you can use the equipment and utensils you already have in your kitchen to make wonderful basic raw recipes. Students/guests also become proficient in identifying, equipping and using all of the food preparation equipment and utensils found in a gourmet raw food kitchen, including dehydrators, power blenders, juicers, food processors, mandolins, spiral slicers, etc.
- Learn the wonders of Super Foods and how they can enhance your health and create a more vibrant raw living food lifestyle.
- Healthy raw food menu planning , how to travel when eating raw, how to eat out at your favorite restaurants and best of all is how to bring the program home, making it a part of your everyday life, and to share it with others.
The Sciences of Raw Live Foods
- How to measure, analyze and understand the important roles that balanced pH , yeast, oxygen , blood pressure and sugar levels play in the human body.
- The differences between raw foods, raw living foods and cooked foods.
- Learn how enzymes, oxygen, vitamins, minerals, phyto-nutrients, chemical elements, electro vibrational forces, essential oils and subtle organic life forces work together to insure the highest level of health possible.
- How oxygen and water serve as the foundation for all healing.
- Human anatomy and physiology and how they relate to our food choices.
- Learn and understand how the lymphatic system can be cleansed and supported.
- Participate in and learn to teach lymphatic drainage through rebounding and body brushing.
- Understand the processes of digestion, assimilation and elimination and how to balance them.
- Learn colon health and internal cleansing processes which are designed to restore and strengthen all of the body’s systems.
- Learn about personal care and household products, which chemicals are dangerous and how to replace them with substances that are good for your environment and body.
The Psychology of Healing
- The powerful combination of meditation and prayer.
- The wonder of radical forgiveness.
- Re-evaluation counseling.
- The recognition of our ability to overcome and heal our health challenges.
The Living Foods Your Body Needs To Thrive
To support the health and healing of every student/guest, the staff prepares delicious, fresh organically grown recipes that include:
- Micro-greens – Average of 6 varieties
- Plant & root vegetables – seasonal varieties
- Leafy greens – seasonal varieties
- Fruits –Sweet & non-sweet
- Sprouts – more than 10 varieties
- Fermented foods – cheeses, kraut and sauces
- Rejuvelac – varieties
- Blended foods – energy soups, smoothies and juices
- Alkaline water – structured in to live water
- Wheatgrass – available for use orally, rectally, vaginally and dermal applications
Wishing Everyone The Best Of Health
Bobby – Robert Morgan is the Health Education Director at CHI
Located in Union City, Michigan
Study Shows Increased Risks of Bladder Cancer by Drinking, Bathing or Swimming in Chlorinated Water
By The American Journal of Epidemiology
The findings are the first to suggest that these chemicals can be harmful when they are inhaled or absorbed through the skin, as well as when they are ingested, Dr. Cristina M. Villanueva of the Municipal Institute of Medical Research in Barcelona, and colleagues note.
Chemicals, most commonly chlorine, used to disinfect water can produce by-products that have been tied to increased cancer risks, Villanueva and her team point out. The most prevalent chlorination by-products, chemicals called trihalomethanes (THM), can be absorbed into the body through the skin or by inhalation, they add.
To investigate lifetime trihalomethanes (THM) exposure and bladder cancer risks, the researchers matched 1,219 men and women with bladder cancer to 1,271 control individuals who did not have the disease, surveying them about their exposure to chlorinated water via drinking water, swimming pools, showering and bathing. The researchers also analyzed the average water trihalomethanes (THM) levels in the 123 municipalities included in the study.
People living in households with an average household water trihalomethanes (THM) level of more than 49 micrograms per liter had double the bladder cancer risks of those living in households where water trihalomethanes (THM) concentration was below 8 micrograms per liter, the researchers found. trihalomethanes (THM) levels of about 50 micrograms per liter are common in industrialized societies, they note.
Study participants who drank chlorinated water were at 35% greater risks of bladder cancer than those who didn’t, while use of swimming pools boosted bladder cancer risks by 57%. And those who took longer showers or baths and lived in municipalities with higher trihalomethanes (THM) levels were also at increased cancer risks.
When trihalomethanes (THM) is absorbed through the skin or lungs, Villanueva and her team note, it may have a more powerful carcinogenic effect because it does not undergo detoxification via the liver.
“If confirmed elsewhere, this observation has significant public health implications in relation to preventing exposure to these water contaminants,” the researchers conclude.
At Creative Health Institute, you can be assured you will not ever have to deal with the side effects of chlorinated water. We utilize pure well water which is filtered through a .5 micro filter, then re-filtered through a reverse osmosis system, then alkalized with our Kangen water ionizer. The fact is while at CHI you will be drinking the purest, healthiest and best tasting water available.
Peace and blessings be yours now and forever!
Robert Morgan – Bobby
Creative Health Institute
Union City, Michigan
Sunny Pumpkin Seed Cheese
• 1C sunflower seeds
• 1C pumpkin seeds
• 1 small red bell pepper
• 1T Italian herbs
• 1t Celtic sea salt
• ¼ cup or less water – this is just for easy blending
• 1/8 cup rejuvelac
Step One –
1. Place pumpkin and sunflower seeds into a jar.
2. Add pure water, filling the jar.
3. Soak overnight and strain out water.
4. Rinse until the water runs clear.
5. Blend in Vitamix or other high speed blender with as little water as possible, just so you can blend the seeds, rejuvelac, sea salt and herbs.
6. Pour into 1 quart jar.
7. Cover with a sprout lid or cheese cloth.
8. Let sit for up to 24 hours. (to ferment)
Step Two –
1. Mid way through fermentation of the cheese turn it upside down at a 45 degree angle and let the whey drain into a small bowl with sprout lid or cheese cloth secured.
2. This will drain out the whey and the curds will remain in the jar, becoming firm like cheese.
3. Place upside down in the refrigerator to stop further fermentation for one day.
4. Discard the bowl of liquid “whey”.
5. You can spoon the cheese out of jar OR strain the cheese “curds” through a nut milk bag or fine cheese cloth.
6. Press & form the cheese into a square and cut into slices.
7. Last for 7 days in the refrigerator
Parmesan Seed Cheese – Great on Salads and in Soup
• 1C sunflower seeds
• 1C pumpkin seeds
• 1/2C sesame seeds
• 1/2C of nutritional yeast
• 1t turmeric
• 1/8C lemon juice
• 1t Celtic sea salt
• ¼ cup or less of spring water
• 1/8 cup of rejuvelac
1. Place seeds into a 1 quart jar.
2. Add purified water, filling the jar.
3. Soak overnight and strain out liquid.
4. Blend in Vitamix or food other blender with just enough water to blend seeds smooth.
5. Add in nutritional yeast, sea salt, lemon, rejuvelac and tumeric
6. Let sit cover on counter top for 4 hours
7. Place onto a dehydrator sheet and leave in dehydrator on med-low for 30 hours or until dry enough to break into pieces.
8. Store in a glass jar in a cool place.
Wonderfully Wild Green Cheese
Use the sunny pumpkin cheese recipe, but take out the red bell pepper and add:
• 1/4C finely chopped wild comfrey leaves
• 1/8C finely chopped dandelion greens
• 1/4t dulse flakes
• ¼t ground kelp
• Or substitute any of your favorite wild edible greens for this recipe.
Creative Health Institute, is dedicated to providing our students and guests with the best raw living food education possible and the most amazing foods and recipes in the world.
Robert “Bobby ” Morgan
Creative Health Institute
Union City, Michigan
If you suffer from chronic respiratory problems drinking a cup of mint tea after dinner will help your lungs to clear and open up your sinus’s, thereby helping you have a better nights sleep. Also, mint tea is thought to be beneficial for helping eliminate digestive problems.
Wishing you the best of health,
Creative Health Institute,
Union City, Michigan