Raw No Dehydration Pancakes
Atifa’s Pancakes ©
- During her internship at CHI, Atifa created several wonderful raw recipes—including this delicious pancake. It was a hit with the interns and staff members then, as it still is today! Prep time 10 minutes – Serves 6
- Equipment Needed: Larg Spatula and Mixing Bowl
- 2½ cups of flax seed meal -grind them fresh with a coffee grinder
- 2 tablespoons of liquid coconut oil
- ½ cup agave or honey if you are not vegan
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup filtered water
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 cup chopped blueberries
- 2 tablespoons maca
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly with a spoon. Form into pancakes! This recipe makes six pancakes.
- Serve with your favorite fruits, like fresh or thawed raspberries, blueberries, blackberries—whatever suits your fancy!
- New Addition – Cashew Cream topping is amazing!
- 1/2 cup cashews – soaked overnight
- 2 tablespoons of agave
- 1/4 cup of water or almond milk
- Blend til smooth and creamy and drizzle on top of each pancake before adding fruit.
All the recipes in our blogs and books are copyrighted, created by, and original to us. In addition, we’ve taught a series of classes on living foods since 2008, certifying nearly 1000 raw chefs worldwide through these workshops.