There are more than 20 species of Candida, the most common being Candida albicans. These fungi live on all surfaces of our bodies. Candida yeast grows naturally in the gut, however, when this yeast multiplies out of control it can unbalance your whole system, creating an acidic environment where yeast over-growth and bad bacteria can thrive. Over time this imbalance in the intestinal flora lowers the immune system, leaving the us open to sickness and disease…. In addition, the presence of heavy metals in a person with Candida can mean that even when they are on a strict anti-candida diet the yeast may not be brought under control. After more thant 2 years of research, CHI’s Candida detox and rebuild program has been carefully designed to target the problem by seeking to eliminate the yeast overgrowth on a permanent basis. Sending everyone love peace and health, Bobby
Are You At Risk From A Candida Albicans Overgrowth?
- taken birth control pills
- inability to lose or gain weight
- concentration/focus problems
- short term memory
- painful joints
- muscle aches
- pour sleep
- white coated tongue
- chronic sinusitis
- painful gas/abdominal bloating
- frequent urination
- constipation and/or diarrhea
- headaches including migraines
- visual blurring
- sensitivity to light
- panic attacks
- mood swings
- night sweats
- shortness of breath
- dizziness and balance problems
- sensitivity to heat/cold
- gluten intolerance
- irregular heartbeat
- antibiotics, steroids
- irritable bowel
- painful gas/abdominal bloating
- low grade fever or low body temperature
- numbness/tingling in the face or extremities
- dryness of mouth and eyes
- difficulty swallowing
- menstrual problems (PMS/endometriosis)
- recurrent yeast infections
- recurrent ear infections
- skin rashes
- dry/flaking skin
- skin discoloration/blotchiness
- jock and rectal itching
- chronic athlete’s foot
- chronic toenail and fingernail fungus
- ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
- sensitivity to noise/sounds
- sensitivity to foods
- sensitivity to chemicals
- sensitivity to odors
- child birth
- diet of processed foods
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then read on…
When Should You Do A Candida Detox
If you suffer from or suspect that you suffer from any of the aforementioned symptoms you may have Candida.
If you have you been following an anti-Candida diet for some time and still experience any of the aforementioned symptoms.
If you suspect they may have heavy metals in their system.
The anti-candida diet is designed to starve the yeast, reduce acidity and bring the body back to its ideal pH balance. It consists of energy soups, green juices and living foods that alkalize your system. During the Candida Detoxificaton program you will include herbal tinctures, probiotics and natural supplements to target the yeast, zeolite a liquid mineral supplement to chelate heavy metals.
This detox will help you for re-establish the balance of good bacteria and yeast in the colon. You will restore healthy bowel function, relieving gas, bloating and other candida symptoms. You will remove heavy metals so as to eliminate yeast overgrowth on a permanent basis.
The Candida Detoxification Program comprises a special anti-candida diet of special energy soups, fresh green juices and living foods, herbal tinctures and natural supplements, zeolite mineral supplement to chelate heavy metals, probiotics, Candida detox therapies including daily far Infrared sauna sessions, daily use of the electronic Candida-Parasite cleansing uint, daily health education classes, proper food prep classes, welcome kit including everything you will need for your Candida detoxification program.
For more information relating to Candida and home testing for it, please read the following article by our Health Education Director, Bobby http://www.creativehealthinstitute.com/blog/yeastovergrowth/
Program Includes Everything You Need To Take Charge!
- A Candida Detox diet based in the traditional teachings of Dr Ann Wigmore.
- Specific foods including energy soups, juices and teas
- Superfood supplementation
- Herbal tinctures
- Natural supplements
- Essential Oils
- Zeolite Mineral Supplement for chelation of heavy metals
- Daily use of the electronic Candida-Parasite clearing unit.
- Far infrared sauna therapy sessions daily
- Daily health education and food preparation classes
- Post- detox guidelines to help you transition from your detox