If You Like Tuna Fish – You Are Going To Love, Dr. Ann’s Better Than Tuna. You can whip up a pound of this fantastic food in about 10 minutes. (Its best to let it set for about 30 minutes before eating. If you can with that long) . Keeps fresh and delicious in the refrigerator for a week.
Note: As requested, I am eliminating pictures as they load slower on cell phones
- 1 lb. Almonds, soaked
- 4 Bunches Celery Hearts
- 1 Large Onion, Sweet
- 1 tablespoon Plemento (optional)
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Dill Weed, dry
- 2 tablespoons of Dulse or Kelp
- 1 tsp Celtic, Himalayan or quality Sea Salt (or to taste)
. Use a food processor or Champion Juicer with the blank attachment.
. Alternate onion, celery & almonds if you are using the Champion juicer.
. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Let set 30 min. Serve on a bed of lettuce, then garnish with tomatoes and sprouts. ( you should always be sprouting at least alfalfa sprouts)
- Note: If using a Food Processor process the almonds first and then everything else.
- Note: UPDATE June 29,2019. They didn’t have vegan mayonnaise when Dr. Ann created this recipe. Try it! Add a tablespoon to this recipe for a beautiful flavor addition)Note: If using a Food Processor process the almonds first and then everything else.
Enjoy, Sending you health, love , gratitude, and blessings. Bobby
Robert (Bobby) Morgan, is a master raw food chef and the past health and education director at Creative Health Institute in Union City Michigan. He is dedicated to helping people overcome their illnesses. He specializes in diabetes turnarounds and cancer management.
- 4 cups sprouted barley
- 1 cup sprouted quinoa
- 3 tablespoons of coconut aminos or raw soy
- 1 medium green bell pepper diced
- ½ cup of red onion diced
- 2 cups of corn
- 1 table spoon of Pizza or Italian seasoning
- ¾ tablespoon curry
- 1 teaspoon of Cumin
- ¼ teaspoon of cayenne or chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon of Chipotle
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- ½ cup of oil
- 1 orange juiced
- 12 tomatoes diced small
- 2 cups of sun dried tomatoes soaked
- 1 onion 1 cup of dates – soaked
Mix in a very large bow all the ingredients in Phase 1 accept for Phase II.
- Phase II mix in a food processor until it forms a paste.
- Then add to Phase I and mix in by hand. salt and heat to taste.
- Make sure all of your ingredients are room temperature when you prepare the chili
Creative Health Institutes famous Nori Rolls are absolutely delicious and easy to make. For those who have been through our 10 day detox rebuild program these instruction and the recipe will serve as a wonderful remidner, as to how much fun this recipe is to make and what a delight it is to the eyes.
Love and Blessings,
- Cutting board
- Veggie peeler
Platter with veggies-zucchini, nori, red pepper, cilantro or basil, sunflower sprouts, avocado, cucumber
Nori Rolls (yield 1 roll)
- 1 sheet nori
- 2 large basil leaves
- 3 cucumber sticks
- 3 long stips of red pepper
- Alfalfa spouts (optional)
- Sunflower or buckwheat sprouts
- Tamari to seal (optional)
- 3 pieces of ripe avocado
*Cut all veggies into thin long stips.
Lay nori shiny side down – Using the back of a teaspoon, spread 1 tsp of white mellow miso in a single horizontal strip along the bottom of the sheet of nori. (optional) Along the edge of the nori closest to you, layer your avocado & basil first, and then proceed with the rest of your veggies. Remember to leave ¼ to ½ inch of empty nori closest to you so that you have room to pinch and roll. Pinch and roll (pulling veggies in towards you and applying slight pressure downwards.) just before completing the roll, dip your index finger in either water or coconut aminos and run it along the far edge of the nori sheet. This will seal the roll. Cut the roll into 6 pieces with a sharp knife.
Drizzle coconut amino/ginger dipping sauce, serve and enjoy! Don’t forget about the Zucchini you can use it in place of the Nori and make Asian Rolls and if you have a young coconut, cut the meat into thin strips, soak it for a few minutes in some coconut amino/ginger dipping sauce that you have added some kelp powder to. This way you can create a nori roll that is similar in taste and texture to sushi.
Creative Health Institutes Easy Raw Chocolate Cheesecake recipe:
- 1 cup dried coconut
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup of date water
Powder the coconut first in the food processor or blender. Add everything else and process to a sticky consistency. Press into the bottom of a 6 or a 9 inch spring form pan. Put into the freezer to set up while you are making the filling. The nuts need to soaked over night and dried before using to make them more digestible and lower the acid levels.
- 1 cup walnut or almond milk
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup carob powder
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs lecithin
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of date water or agave
- pinch of celtic salt
To make the nut milk soak the nuts over night. Blend with water in a 1:2 ratio. Strain through a mesh cloth or cheese cloth. Blend all ingredients in a blender, except the coconut oil. Once the batter is completely smooth add the coconut oil and blend again. Pour into the crust and smooth the surface with a spatula. Sprinke with Cacao Nibs, which have be soaked overnight in date water or agave. Let the cheesecake set up overnight in the refrigerator or freeze for one hour if serving that day.