At Creative Health Institute, we believe in and adhere to the basic truths, teachings and principles as taught by Dr. Ann Wigmore. During the 10-day course, you will be taught the essentials of the live food lifestyle and how to share your knowledge with others. This includes:
Growing Your Own Indoor Gardens
- How to grow wheatgrass at home – This growing technique gives everyone a green thumb.
- The many health benefits and uses of wheatgrass – There are more than 100.
- How to grow micro-greens – This indoor gardening technique is about to change the world. Learn it and never be without powerful nourishing food which can be grown anywhere in your home or business.
- How to grow sprouts – bottle, bag, colander and towel – in a few short minutes a day you can have the most powerful, 100% live food available, for your enjoyment and health.
- How to compost and create living soil – This non-odorous method enables you to create the greatest soil on earth.
Preparing Healthy Healing and Gourmet Raw Live Food Recipes
- Basic and advanced food-combining and nutritional techniques that make it easy to identify and get the most out of the foods that are designed to nourish your body at the highest level.
- How to make Dr. Ann’s famous rejuvelac along with rejuvalade, rejuvapineapple, rejuvacoffee, rejuvamoca, rejuvachai, rejuvacacao and other fun and festive probiotic-based nutritious drinks that feed the body and the spirit.
- Raw and live food preparation – You will learn all of the recipes that make up Dr. Ann Wigmore’s and CHI’s “Pillars of Living Foods”
- How to make simple, yet wonderful, raw food recipes your friends and family will love. Including delicious seed and nut cheeses, sauces, dressings, raw vegan seafood dishes, pastas, marinaras, pizza, sun-burgers, tacos and deserts, with dozens of other recipes along with our world-famous Energy Soup.
- Learn how you can use the equipment and utensils you already have in your kitchen to make wonderful basic raw recipes. Students/guests also become proficient in identifying, equipping and using all of the food preparation equipment and utensils found in a gourmet raw food kitchen, including dehydrators, power blenders, juicers, food processors, mandolins, spiral slicers, etc.
- Learn the wonders of Super Foods and how they can enhance your health and create a more vibrant raw living food lifestyle.
- Healthy raw food menu planning , how to travel when eating raw, how to eat out at your favorite restaurants and best of all is how to bring the program home, making it a part of your everyday life, and to share it with others.
The Sciences of Raw Live Foods
- How to measure, analyze and understand the important roles that balanced pH , yeast, oxygen , blood pressure and sugar levels play in the human body.
- The differences between raw foods, raw living foods and cooked foods.
- Learn how enzymes, oxygen, vitamins, minerals, phyto-nutrients, chemical elements, electro vibrational forces, essential oils and subtle organic life forces work together to insure the highest level of health possible.
- How oxygen and water serve as the foundation for all healing.
- Human anatomy and physiology and how they relate to our food choices.
- Learn and understand how the lymphatic system can be cleansed and supported.
- Participate in and learn to teach lymphatic drainage through rebounding and body brushing.
- Understand the processes of digestion, assimilation and elimination and how to balance them.
- Learn colon health and internal cleansing processes which are designed to restore and strengthen all of the body’s systems.
- Learn about personal care and household products, which chemicals are dangerous and how to replace them with substances that are good for your environment and body.
The Psychology of Healing
- The powerful combination of meditation and prayer.
- The wonder of radical forgiveness.
- Re-evaluation counseling.
- The recognition of our ability to overcome and heal our health challenges.
The Living Foods Your Body Needs To Thrive
To support the health and healing of every student/guest, the staff prepares delicious, fresh organically grown recipes that include:
- Micro-greens – Average of 6 varieties
- Plant & root vegetables – seasonal varieties
- Leafy greens – seasonal varieties
- Fruits –Sweet & non-sweet
- Sprouts – more than 10 varieties
- Fermented foods – cheeses, kraut and sauces
- Rejuvelac – varieties
- Blended foods – energy soups, smoothies and juices
- Alkaline water – structured in to live water
- Wheatgrass – available for use orally, rectally, vaginally and dermal applications
Wishing Everyone The Best Of Health
Bobby – Robert Morgan is the Health Education Director at CHI
Located in Union City, Michigan