If You Like Tuna Fish – You Are Going To Love, Dr. Ann’s Better Than Tuna. You can whip up a pound of this fantastic food in about 10 minutes. (Its best to let it set for about 30 minutes before eating. If you can with that long) . Keeps fresh and delicious in the refrigerator for a week.
Note: As requested, I am eliminating pictures as they load slower on cell phones
- 1 lb. Almonds, soaked
- 4 Bunches Celery Hearts
- 1 Large Onion, Sweet
- 1 tablespoon Plemento (optional)
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Dill Weed, dry
- 2 tablespoons of Dulse or Kelp
- 1 tsp Celtic, Himalayan or quality Sea Salt (or to taste)
. Use a food processor or Champion Juicer with the blank attachment.
. Alternate onion, celery & almonds if you are using the Champion juicer.
. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Let set 30 min. Serve on a bed of lettuce, then garnish with tomatoes and sprouts. ( you should always be sprouting at least alfalfa sprouts)
- Note: If using a Food Processor process the almonds first and then everything else.
- Note: UPDATE June 29,2019. They didn’t have vegan mayonnaise when Dr. Ann created this recipe. Try it! Add a tablespoon to this recipe for a beautiful flavor addition)Note: If using a Food Processor process the almonds first and then everything else.
Enjoy, Sending you health, love , gratitude, and blessings. Bobby
Robert (Bobby) Morgan, is a master raw food chef and the past health and education director at Creative Health Institute in Union City Michigan. He is dedicated to helping people overcome their illnesses. He specializes in diabetes turnarounds and cancer management.