If you are thinking about eating more of a plant based diet, don’t bite off more than you can chew. Think about it… The new proteins drinks are mostly pea based not whey. Blessings, Dr Bobby.
This is my favorite raw vegan pizza recipe. I have simpler pizza recipes, but this one is guaranteed to rock your world. Worth the time and effort. Make extras and freeze them. Blessings, Bobby
PIZZA – Recipe includes crust, sauce’s , cheeses, toppings and
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: food processor
RAW LIVING CRUST:
[You can have this ready up to 3 days before use. Crust will last for four weeks.)
1 ½ cups sprouted buckwheat groats
(soaked for 20 minutes)
2/3 cup carrot pulp
2/3 cup soaked flax seeds
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup water or Rejuvelac
1. In a blender, combine groats, olive oil, carrot pulp, flax seeds and water or Rejuvelac.
2. Blend using a spoon or rubber scraper to mix occasionally.
3. On a dehydrator tray covered with Teflex or parchment paper spread mixture out.
4. Use wet hands to spread the mixture evenly.
5. Dehydrate the crust at full heat for 1 hour, then
6. Decrease to 110 degrees for 7- 8 hours.
7. Transfer crust to a mesh dehydrator tray
8. Dry for 10 -12 hours checking occasionally to see if it is fully dry.
ITALIAN HERB – MOZZARELLA CHEESE
[Can make up to two days before use]
10 Macadamia nuts
½ cup sprouted sunflower seeds
½ teaspoon dill seeds
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 clove of garlic
½ lemon, juice of (or raw apple cider vinegar)
¼ cup of Rejuvelac
1. Soak Macadamia nuts overnight
2. Soak ½ cup of Sunflower seeds for 6 hours, sprout them for 24 hours
3. Blend all ingredients adding Rejuvelac to get the desired consistency
4. Place in a cheesecloth or a sprout bag for 24 hours to age. Then refrigerate.
RAW LIVING PIZZA SAUCE
¼ cup of alfalfa sprouts
1 teaspoon minced garlic
4 dates or 2 T of raw agave
¾ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon dried oregano
¼ teaspoon dried marjoram
¼ teaspoon dried basil
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/8 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
Sea salt to taste
1 cup of warm water or Rejuvelac (110 -115 degrees)
Blend and let sit for 30 minutes before putting sauce on the pizza.
Make sure you put cheese on first.
VEGETABLE TOPPINGS: dice or slice; and sprinkle on
Dehydrated arroz con frito (seasoned cauliflower)
Fresh & dehydrated bell peppers: red or yellow
Fresh & smoked sundried-tomatoes, pounded thin (pepperoni)
Fresh & dehydrated red onions
Fresh & smoked sundried-tomatoes, pounded thin (pepperoni)
Fresh & dehydrated red onions
ITALIAN HERB – MOZZARELLA CHEESE©
Creative Health Institute, December 2009
Make rejuvelac ahead so it will be ready to use.
Cheese recipe takes two days to ferment before serving.
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: cheese cloth, food processor
10 Macadamia nuts, soaked
1/2 cup sprouted sunflower seeds, hulled
½ teaspoon dill seeds
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 clove garlic
¼ cup lemon juice. (use raw apple cider vinegar, if preferred)
¼ cup of Rejuvelac
1. Soak Macadamia nuts overnight;
2. Soak ½ cup of Sunflower seeds for 6 hours, sprout them for 24 hours;
3. Blend all ingredients, adding Rejuvelac to get desired creamy consistency;
4. Strain through a cheese cloth, and drain.
5. Place in a cheese cloth or a sprout bag for 24-48 hours to ferment; drain periodically.
6. Then refrigerate or serve.
BASIC PESTO SAUCE
Creative Health Institute
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: blender
1 ¼ cups cashews, soaked overnight (at least 4-6 hours)
¼ cup alfalfa sprouts
2 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons pine nuts
1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
1 ½ cups basil
Mix all in a food processor or blender and add water or rejuvelac – just enough to make the desired consistency
1. Blend all marinade ingredients together in blender;
2. Pour over mushrooms and marinate for approximately 10 minutes or more;
3. While marinating, make pesto;
4. Fill each mushroom with pesto.
5. Put in dehydrator at 105° till dinner-time.
Take out, serve, and enjoy warm! Love and blessings, Bobby
Raw Carrot Coriander Rice (vegan, gluten free, raw)
4 large carrots
2 tsp tamari
3 tbsp almond butter
1 tsp coriander (dried)
1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
1. Peel and chop carrots roughly. Add them to a food processor and pulse to process until they are chopped to the size of rice. For best results, squeeze the carrot rice through a cheesecloth or paper towel to remove some moisture, and then return to the food processor.
2. Pulse in the almond butter, coriander, tamari, and vinegar. Adjust seasonings as desired. If you have a food dehydrator, you can skip the cheesecloth/paper towel step and dehydrate the mixture at 115 degrees for an hour or so. Serve in raw nori rolls, or as a raw side dish!
Served wrapped in nori, with some spinach, too
I’d serve this rice dish with a nutrient dense salad of choice. The sushi rolls also make a great appetizer.
Thank you Gena for making this amazing recipe. Posted first on thefullhelping.com
These simple, fast to make raw living food treats will satisfy your cravings for Chocolate and Coconut.
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: Food processor & Blender
INGREDIENTS: PART 1
- 3 cups raw shredded unsweetened coconut
- 4 Medjool dates pitted (you may add more for a sweeter taste)
- 1/8 cup alfalfa sprouts – Optional – This makes sure you have a live food desert.
- ½ cup coconut nectar (you may use less)
- 1 tablespoon non-alcoholic, pure vanilla extract
INGREDIENTS PART 2 – Prepare in a separate bowl
- 1/2 cup raw cacao butter – be sure to grate
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder – be sure to sift
- 1/3 cup sweetener; coconut nectar or yacon
- 1/4 tsp lecithin
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- PART 1 – Blend all ingredients from part 1, in the food processor until well mixed.
Use a cookie scooper to make tablespoon sized elongated balls, or roll them by hand. Best to do this on your dehydrator tray. Don’t forget to put two almonds on each one, You want them to look like Almond Joys. Dehydrate at 105° for 2 – 3 hours. We need the coconut to become firm.
- PART 2 – Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender till smooth.
Dip the Almond Joys in the chocolate and place on a teflex sheet or wax paper and place in the fridge for at least an hour. Bring them out and enjoy eating a healthy snack. Remember these are snacks, not your main meal.
Enjoy and be Blessed , Bobby.
if you liked bacon you’re going to love this recipe .
- 1 large eggplant, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 dried chipotle chili pepper, soaked at least 2 hours (optional)
- 1/2 cup soaking water from the chipotle peppers (optional)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (optional)
- 2 teaspoons of hickory smoke
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons nama shoyu
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- pinch black pepper
- pinch cayenne
1) To make the thin pieces of eggplant use a horizontal peeler or mandolin to get straight thin pieces.
2) Once you have sliced your eggplant, sprinkle it with the sea salt and allow to sit for 1-2 hours in a tray/bowl.
3) Blend the other ingredients in a blender/Vita-mixer.
4) After 1-2 hours-Layer your eggplant slices between paper or cloth towels and press out excess moisture.
5) Get a large zip lock baggie or bowl and pour marinade into baggie or bowl.
6) Submerge the slices of eggplant in the marinade. If using a baggie squeeze as much air as possible out of baggie. Marinate 30-45 minutes.
7) Carefully lay out the marinated eggplant slices onto your dehydrator trays and dehydrate @105F degrees until crispy (24 – 36 hours-continually check the progress-depends on how thick your slices are)
Yields 15 – 20 Fakon pieces.
Serve and Enjoy! Blessings, Bobby
This creamy red pepper cashew dip recipe only takes about 10 minutes to make.Its dairy free and is will become one of your favorite appetisers. It so delicious it’s hard to believe you’re eating a highly nutritious treat.
Requires blender or food processor.
Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups of cashews (soak the cashews for 4 hours before using)
- 1 1/2 cups of almond milk (or your favorite seed, nut or grain milk)
- 1 large red pepper
- 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup diced sweet onion
- 3 tablespoons of plementos or roasted red pepper (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic (you may substitute garlic powder to taste, if you wish)
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (optional bourbon flavored smoked pepper)
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Place all the ingredients except the plementos, roasted red pepper and chili powder into the blender or food processor.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add more almond milk as needed to give the dip the creamy consistency that you like.
- Stir in the plementos or roasted red pepper and chili powder or use them as a garnish on the dip.
Wishing everyone the healthiest and happiest of summers. Bobby
If You Like Tuna Fish – You Are Going To Love, Dr. Ann’s Better Than Tuna. You can whip up a pound of this fantastic food in about 10 minutes. (Its best to let it set for about 30 minutes before eating. If you can with that long) . Keeps fresh and delicious in the refrigerator for a week.
Note: As requested, I am eliminating pictures as they load slower on cell phones
- 1 lb. Almonds, soaked
- 4 Bunches Celery Hearts
- 1 Large Onion, Sweet
- 1 tablespoon Plemento (optional)
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Dill Weed, dry
- 2 tablespoons of Dulse or Kelp
- 1 tsp Celtic, Himalayan or quality Sea Salt (or to taste)
. Use a food processor or Champion Juicer with the blank attachment.
. Alternate onion, celery & almonds if you are using the Champion juicer.
. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Let set 30 min. Serve on a bed of lettuce, then garnish with tomatoes and sprouts. ( you should always be sprouting at least alfalfa sprouts)
- Note: If using a Food Processor process the almonds first and then everything else.
- Note: UPDATE June 29,2019. They didn’t have vegan mayonnaise when Dr. Ann created this recipe. Try it! Add a tablespoon to this recipe for a beautiful flavor addition)Note: If using a Food Processor process the almonds first and then everything else.
Enjoy, Sending you health, love , gratitude, and blessings. Bobby
Robert (Bobby) Morgan, is a master raw food chef and the past health and education director at Creative Health Institute in Union City Michigan. He is dedicated to helping people overcome their illnesses. He specializes in diabetes turnarounds and cancer management.
Iron Deficiency Strikes Vegans, Vegetarians and Meat Eaters Alike. The negative side effects associated with a meat diet includes parasites and dozens of other flukes and protozoan organisms.
Bob C. – How many vegans does it take to change a lightbulb? Two, one to change it and one to check for animal ingredients.
Told by an omnivore friend with intent to anger – How many vegans does it take to change a lightbulb? None, vegans can’t change anything.
Bianca & Jade – How many meat eaters does it take to change a lightbulb? None, they would rather stay in the dark about things.
Amanda – Why did the chicken cross the road? Because Colonel Sanders was chasing him.
SchneidersWhy did the vegetarian cross the road? Because she was protesting for the chicken, MAN! (Pump fist in air for emphasis) [This one did make me chuckle for some reason.]
Why did the tofu cross the road?To prove he wasn’t chicken.
The parrot joke – A man had a parrot that could talk. Unfortunately, it swore a lot. In an effort to get the parrot to be quiet, he put him in a cupboard. The parrot continued swearing and after a while the man decided to put the bird in the freezer. After that, the parrot started swearing even more. After a few minutes, he suddenly became quiet. The man opened up the freezer and the parrot said, “I’m sorry, sir, it will never happen again.” As the man took the bird out of the freezer he wondered what the difference was between the cupboard and the freezer. Just then, the parrot said, “So, uh, what’d the chicken do?”
On Being Vegan
Tom responds:What about milkweed?
On Eating People
Cleveland AmoryA missionary was walking in Africa when he heard the ominous sound of a lion behind him. “Oh Lord,” prayed the missionary, “Grant in Thy goodness that the lion walking behind me is a good Christian lion.” And then, in the silence that followed, the missionary heard the lion praying too: “Oh Lord,” he prayed, “We thank Thee for the food which we are about to receive.”
Seen on a message board – I follow a strict vegan diet. I eat only vegans.
Amy W. – Do you serve vegans here? Of course, how would you like them cooked? (This actually happened when my dad called a restaurant.)
Etan W. – Two chums were talking at a ballgame and one offered to buy the other a hotdog. “No thanks,” came the answer. “I’m a vegetarian. I mean, I’ll eat a little white meat, but…” “Oh, I understand. Hey, I’m no cannibal. I mean, I’ll eat a few white people, but…”
If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
A bumper sticker – 9 out of 10 cannibals agree–vegetarians taste better!
Yaron Livne from Israel- A vegetarian, a meat-eater, and a cannibal walk into a bar, the veg’ orders a salad, the other orders a burger, than the bartender asks the cannibal “anything for you?”, so he replies, “no thanks, i’ll wait till they’re done.”
Restaurants Beef Up Vegetarian Menus (Wall Street Journal 91.10.15, p.B1)
Will McDonald’s Beef Up Menu with Veggie Burger? (Boston Globe, 98.10.6, D1)
Beans Beef Up Vegetarian Meal (Boston Herald 94.2.9, p.57)