Our Health Education & Detox Center Is Unlike Any Other Place On Earth!
Life is filled with internal, environmental and physical challenges which can overwhelm the immune and nervous systems of even the strongest of us. During these challenges, we may find ourselves in need of a place that can support us while we learn ways to cleanse, repair, rebuild and renew ourselves. Our holistic center is that place, a “safe harbor,” a place where heartfelt compassion serves as the basis for everyone to learn how to relax and heal their bodies, minds, and spirits.
Our approach to supporting you is by teaching you to be your own doctor and how to take charge of your personal health and wellness. We immerse every student/guest in the live food lifestyle, including juicing, sprouting, live food preparation and the proper holistic approaches to dealing with life’s health challenges. Each student/guest is given the opportunity to not only learn about the power of this lifestyle, but to experience every aspect of the lifestyle which includes:
- Preparing and drinking distilled and alkaline water.
- Preparing and drinking herbal tinctures, concoctions and teas.
- Preparing and drinking vegetable and fruit smoothies & soups.
- Preparing and drinking fruit and vegetable juices.
- Drinking chlorophyll based drinks like wheatgrass, E3live, chlorella and spirulina.
- Enjoying fresh air; the sunshine and ionic ocean breezes.
- Preparing and eating the healthiest raw and lightly cooked foods.
- Preparing and eating delicious fermented live foods and beverages.
- Preparing and eating sprouted seeds, nuts, and grains.
- Daily lymphatic exercises; walking; meditation; prayer; and daily heat and water detoxification cleanses.
- Daily relaxing walks in the desert and boating on our private lake.
Our world famous programs draw people from around the world, and our lifestyle and food preparation classes enable our guests actually to learn to prepare the kinds of meals they will make when they get home.
In closing, it comes to mind that many of our guests describe their experience with us as being almost “other worldly”. For many of them, it is the first time they are experiencing their own personal power, in a way that they can connect to it for healing their bodies, minds, and spirits.
All of the articles written by Robert Morgan (Bobby) are for entertainment and educational purposes only. You may republish them, as long as the author is acknowledged.
The information on this blog/website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All the products and information referred to and contained herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases or, medical problems. All mentioned products, foods, supplements, herbs, diets, recipes, etc., are not intended to replace your doctor’s recommendations. Always consult your doctor before starting any kind of health or healing regiment.
We are a non-profit 501-c3, and we do not give out medical advice. We are an educational facility focused on teaching living foods. The health education director is Robert “Bobby” Morgan.