CHI needs your help! We miss calculated our need for interns for fall season. Our guest attendance is running at an all time high and we need individuals who can come and begin their internship immediately. Contact Robert (Bobby) Morgan, Program Director & Health Education Director firstname.lastname@example.org,112 West Union City Road, Union City, Michigan 49094, if you are able to be here by the first week in September, 2011, you can call us at 866.426.1213.
Requirements of the internship:
1. You must be willing to sign an agreement which states, during your 12 week stay you’ll participate in the CHI program which includes maintaining a 100% raw diet while on the grounds.
2. We are looking for healthy individuals who have the heart and capability to serve others. This is imperative, as we believe that when we serve others in this manner we receive our healing.
3. You will be scheduled 6 shifts a week, a minimum 6 hours a day. You must be willing to work when scheduled and may be required to work extra shifts if needed. We are looking for people who will take ownership in the institute and be willing to do what it takes to enhance our program.
4. Must be open minded, and adjust easily to change.
5. Must be able to work in environments that you may not be familiar with or comfortable with. You may be asked to step outside of your box.
6. Able to commit to a three month stay, unless you are selected for a short-term special assignment.
7. Must stay on the grounds during working hours, except for day off.
8. Willing to work with guests to ensure their stay is memorable experience.
9. Must be able to work and live with others in a harmonious manner. If you are prone to gossiping then this is not the place for you.
10. We need people who do not have overwhelming and pressing issues that may keep them from performing to their optimum ability.
11. There is a $1,000 non-refundable commitment fee. $500 must be paid 30 days before your arrival with the remaining $500 to be paid when you arrive at CHI.
12.Please understand there is a 2-week probationary period. If we find you are not compatible with other interns, staff members, guests, or not participating in the program your internship will be immediately terminated.
13. Must be physically fit and willing to carry out tasks as assigned.
14. Must be willing to share quarters with other interns.
What you will get:
1. You may receive a nationally recognized raw living food chef certification. This certification could provide you money making opportunities in the future.
2. You may be awarded a certification as a counselor in health and healing through raw living foods.
3. Room and board will be included in your stay. You will have 3 great meals a day, along with, all the wheatgrass juice and rejuvelac you can drink.
4. You will receive the opportunity to meet and share time with individuals from all over the world.
5. You will have the opportunity to attend classes for FREE and learn all the CHI programs and raw living food lifestyle.
6. You will have bragging rights that you have completed an internship at the crown jewel of all of the health and wellness centers in the United States.
7. Those interns who have performed their duties at the highest level may be offered a staff position or the rights to open a licensed Creative Health Institute in your state.
If you are selected to be an intern, this is a list of things you’ll need to bring with you or ship before your arrival:
- 1 set of twin sheets and a pillow case
- 1 blanket
- 4-5 Days change of clothes
- Tennis shoes
- Hiking boots
- Bug spray (organic)
- Lite jacket – Summer Heavy Jacket – Winter
- Gardening gloves
- Visor or hat
- Personal reading light
- Laptop computer (optional)
- Prescription medication or herbs
- Skin brush
- Natural toothpaste (may be purchased here)
- Natural deodorant (may be purchased here)
- For those who will be completing their holistic health counselor certification, an additional $200 should be brought to purchase classroom books, pencils, pens and spiral notebooks.
The requirements for the internship are very rigid, but what you will gain from the experience will far outweigh all of the studying and hard work that you will put in as an intern at CHI.
Please take time to reflect on our needs and your own. A three month stay does not always sound like a lot, but when pulled away from family, friends and responsibilities, it can be a positive or a negative thing.
BE READY TO COMMIT 100% NOTHING LESS
We look forward to hearing from you!
Program Director & Health Education Director
112 West Union City Road
Tel: 866.426.1213 or 517.278.6260
We Have Three Other Openings:
- 1 short term (30-60 days) volunteer to assist in our organic garden.
- 1 short term (30-60 days) volunteer to assist with grounds keeping.
- 1 short term (2 weeks – 60 days) volunteer to assist with building maintenance and repair.
Should you be selected you will be part of a team that for 39 years has been committed to standing shoulder to shoulder with our guests to find the perfect balance for health, wellness and longevity.
As an intern you will be supporting and working with guests and students who have come to the institute to detox their bodies and strengthen their immune systems. Many are suffering from cancer, diabetes and heart disease, while others have come to acquire the knowledge and tools to keep themselves at the highest health levels, naturally!
Creative Health Institute Interns Make Life Better For Others