Every morning at Creative Health Institute the staff, students and guests rebound together for thirty minutes. This wonderful exercise enables us to engage the lymphatic system and move the toxin that have accumulated in our bodies while we slept. Some of the benefits of rebounding are…
- Some of the organs that are part of the lymphatic system are lymph nodes and lymph veins, the tonsils, adenoids, appendix and the spleen and rebounding awakens the life energy that maintains the health of these organs.
- The lymph system bathes every cell, carrying nutrients to the cell and waste products away. The movement of the body moves the lymph.
- The lymph is totally dependent on physical exercise to move.
- In Europe lymphatic stimulation is the one of the top prescribed medical treatments.
- The lymphatic system is a defense mechanism against infection, viruses, bacteria and disease.
- The lymphatic system is comprised of fluid, vessels and ducts.
- The lymphatic system clears toxins we absorb from our environment, wastes and infection from all tissues of the body.
- The lymphatic system is the “garbage collector”, sucking up metabolic garbage, and toxins from the extracellular fluid of every organ.
- The lymphatic system is filled with millions of one-way valves, which allows the lymph fluid to flow in one direction – usually upward away from gravity.
- Swollen glands, with which most of us are familiar, are symptomatic of blocked lymph nodes, which indicate a breakdown in the mechanical functioning of the lymphatic system. Other examples of congested lymphatic’s are: Allergies , Chronic Sinusitis, Heart disease , Eczema, Loss of Energy, Fibrocystic disease, Chronic fatigue,Repetitive parasitic infections, Multiple Sclerosis, Edema, Lupus,
Inflammation, High blood pressure, Viral infections, Bacterial infections, Low back pain, Loss of Energy, Cancer, Arthritis, Headaches, Excessive sweating, Obesity.
Make rebounding a part of your daily routine and experience the wonderful health benefits for yourself.
Wishing you the best life ever.
One thought on “Why We Rebound At CHI”
I really dig what you write on here. We try and check your site every day so keep up the good articles!