Think about this: our tears taste salty, our blood tastes salty, in fact, our body fluids are remarkably akin to a salty sea environment. Salt is one of the essential elements of life, but the human body cannot produce it, hence we have to take it from an external source. Most of the salt we get these days is either from table salt or foods that contain salt, such as meat. The trouble is that the human body does not know how to handle processed salt, table salt is a processed salt. Most people are not aware of the fact that that there are considerable differences between the processed table salt we use in our cooking and natural salt derived from the sea. The differences play a major role in staying healthy. Processed salt can throw your body out of gear. Years of consuming processed salt can cause damage to various parts of the body such as the bones, muscles, kidneys, and heart. Plus, it is refined table salt that causes water retention and bloating. The table salt that we regularly use actually comprises of 97.5 percent sodium chloride plus 2.5 percent chemicals such is iodine and moisture absorbents. Processed at more than 1,200 degrees F, this enormous heat causes an alteration to salts natural chemical structure. Sea salt basically means unrefined salt that is removed directly from the sea or ocean. It is made by sea water being channeled into large trays made of clay, where it is allowed to evaporate naturally by the wind and the sun. Since those who manufacture sea salt usually do not use any refining process, sea salt retains traces of various minerals such as iodine, zinc, manganese, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and iron. It can be a little gray in color, which is indicative of the various minerals it contains, apart from sodium chloride.
Comprising of all the elements that are found in the human body, there are several advantages of sea salt, some of which are given below.
- Detoxifies and heals the human body with its natural minerals of potassium, calcium, and magnesium
- Potassium helps keep the moisture balanced, provides energy to the body, relaxes muscles and relieves stiffness
- Calcium strengthens bones & prevents the water retention while increasing circulation
- Magnesium fights the retention of fluids and stress with its calming effect on the nervous system
- Magnesium slows down the aging of skin
- Digestion starts as soon as it mixes with salvia due to the large number of minerals.
Active digestive process carries on in the stomach
- Blood pressure is reduced and the adrenals, kidneys, and the liver work far more efficiently
- Immune system is boosted with sea salt extracting the toxins and acidity from the cells, particularly from brain cells
- Dissolves calcium deposits in the body
- Balances electrolytes by regulating the levels of water in the body
- Prevents muscle cramping and sinus congestion’s with its powerful antihistamine
- Balances blood sugar levels.
Love an Blessings,
3 thoughts on “Pure Sea Salt – One Of The Essential Elements Of Life… Really!”
Really nice article! Your writing is so much better in comparison to most other writers. Thank you for posting when you do, I will be sure to return!
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
Profound responsibility on the site, it looks wonderful. I am wealthy to bookmark it and will-power grasp unwavering to check frequently