JUICE FASTING RECOVERIES – DIFFERENT CONDITIONS
- Juice fasting: New York Post Graduate Hospital – cases of consumption – raw vegetable juices each day – within seven months the eleven patients were discharged as fit subjects for a life insurance risk.
- Raw juice fasting: Los Angeles at the Olive View Sanatorium – 200 tuberculosis patients – raw vegetable juices – recovery.
- Juice fasting: Kirshner – raw vegetable juices – recoveries from heart disease, prostrate gland disease, cancer, neuritis, arthritis, and hemorrhoids.
- Raw juice fasting: Dr. Kirshner – severe case of splenic leukemia – raw carrot juice – recovery was complete within 18 months – no recurrence.
- Juice fasting: Dr. Max Gerson – raw vegetable juices – treatment for cancer – gratifying results in about 50 per cent of his cancer cases – many complete recoveries.
- Juice fasting and raw diet: Dr. J. R. Davidson, Toronto – curing a number of cancer patients – raw vegetables, and raw vegetable juices.
- Raw juice fasting: Great Britain – The Ministry of Health and Public Health Service Laboratory report – pointing out the value of juices – in a wide variety of diseased conditions – hypertension, cardiovascular and kidney diseases and obesity – rheumatic, degenerative and toxic states. Juices have an all-around protective action.
- Juice fasting and raw diet: Great Britain report – good results – peptic ulceration – chronic diarrhea, colitis and toxemia of gastro and intestinal origin.
- Raw diet and juice fasting: Dr. Harold F Hawkins – at least half of all foods used in their raw state – pyorrhea, including infection of the alveolar bone which supports the teeth and gums – definite improvement in 60 or 90 days – improvement in bone density in about a year.
- Raw diet and juice fasting: Dr. Milton T. Hanke, University of Chicago and the Chicago Dental Research Club – adding the uncooked juices of citrus fruits to a conventional diet – 50 per cent reduction in the incidence of dental caries – almost complete disappearance of gingivitis.
One thought on “The Healing Power of Juice Fasting and Raw Food”