Here is something to think about… Could all diseases and sicknesses be based in cellular malfunction? I have listed 10 reasons that I feel lend some credence to this train of thought.
Dr Ann Wigmore taught us that all disease is based in deficiency and toxicity. If this is true then it makes sense the first thing to suffer the effects of deficiency and toxicity would be our cells. What do you think; Could the detox rebuild program that we do here at Creative Health Institute (CHI) that includes wheat grass, living foods, rejuvelac, fermented foods, pure alkaline water, fresh clean air, proper rest at the right time, exercise and a positive-loving mental attitude change how a cell replicates and presents itself in our bodies?
1. There are 243 different types of cells that come in all shapes and sizes.
2. They are the bricks and mortar from which all living tissue and organs and systems are made.
3. Your body (tissue, organs and systems) is made up of more than 75 trillion of these cells.
4. You (spirit-brain) is given sole responsibility for every one of these 75 trillion plus cells health and welfare.
5. You have the greatest of responsibilities, as only you can guarantee the health and safety of every cell.
6. When you take charge of the situation, by providing proper guidance and direction every cell will answer to your commands.
7. Every second 10’s of millions of cells are reborn, creating amino acids, vitamins, hormones, neurotransmitters, enzymes and adenosinetriphosphate (ATP – cellular energy), all await your direction.
8. An almost endless army of cellular workers along with the bricks and mortar you will ever need to self generate a healthy body are under your command.
9. So, a strong healthy body can only originate at the cellular level and must be given the proper information and substance to do so.
10. So, a sick and diseased body can only originate at the cellular level and must be given improper information and harmful substance to do so.
Wishing you and your family the best year ever.
Robert Morgan – Bobby
Creative Health Institute