Water is fluid, soft, and yielding. But water will wear away rock, which is rigid and cannot yield. As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. This is another paradox: what is soft is strong – Lao-Tzu
During my time as health and education director at Creative Health Institute I have seen the healing miracles which take place when our guests quench their thirst and fill their bodies in H20.
Did You Know:
- Studies show that just drinking 8 cups (64oz) of water daily can decrease the risk of colon cancer by 45%, bladder cancer by 50% and it can potentially even reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Headaches even migraines are signs that water is needed. Continued dehydration of the brain causes inflammation and can even bring on a coma and death. Simply drinking the proper ratios of water to your body weight you can eliminate most all headaches and reduce migraine pain.
- Studies show that water is important in the management of cholesterol. High cholesterol levels have been linked to mild to severe dehydration. When the test subjects balanced their water to weight ratios they experienced drops significant drops in their cholesterol.
- Studies show that dehydration causes the vascular system constrict, causing hypertension. Rehydrating the body by drinking half of the body weight in ounces has produced remarkable results in lowering hypertension without drugs.
- All joint pain and back pain can be reduced by keeping your weight and water intake ratios in balance.
- Today, more than 17 million children suffer from asthma. Studies show that many of the children would not suffer from the effects of the asthma if they were to just drink half of their body weight in ounces of water every day.
- Studies have shown dehydration is a known factor in dementia and drinking the proper ratio of one to body weight helps manage the symptoms of dementia. Proper hydration may also help reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and Lou Gehrig’s disease.
- Studies have shown that oxidation caused by free radicals, pollutants, chemicals, pesticides, radiation and toxic metals enter the brain with its blood supply.
- The Advanced Learning and Development Institute found that one of the best sources of antioxidants for their participants has been alkaline drinking water. Adding alkaline water to their treatment protocol program has significantly helped many of their patients in cognitive function, showing as much as a 35 percent improvement.
- When you feel the onset of heartburn, it is most likely your body signaling that you have a shortage of water in the upper part of your gastrointestinal tract. Drink 3 cups of water and experience the magical disappearance of the pain.
- Colitis is one of the fastest growing areas of diseases being treated by allopathic medicine. The pain associated with colitis comes from the large intestine squeezing the water out of the excrement. When we are properly hydrated we can avoid the pain of colitis and the onset of other diseases such as ulcerated colitis, internal hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids, appendicitis, inflammatory bowel disease diverticulitis, polyps, constipation, and possibly colon cancer.
- Studies show if you are only 1% dehydrated, you will likely have a 5% decrease in cognitive function. If your brain drops 2% in body water, you may suffer from fuzzy short-term memory, experience problems with focusing, and have trouble with math computations, all you need to overcome these problems is to balance your water to bodily weight ratio.
Be blessed and drink at least 1/2 yur body weight in ounces of pure clean water everyday.
Creative Health Institute
Union City, Michigan 49094