Raw Living Food Gives Us The Power To Change…
- Raw living foods are foods that contain enzymes.
- Only sprouted raw foods are 100% alive. These are biogenic foods and therefore the most powerful foods, having life force of the germ still intact.
- Un-sprouted raw foods are in the process of deterioration, due to enzymatic actions. These are bioactive foods, they are ripe, mature foods, but they do not have the power of the biogenic foods
- Enzymes start to degrade in as little as 106 degrees F or 41C).
- Heating food over 118 degrees F or 48 C destroys the vast majority of the enzymes in raw foods
- 120 degrees F or 49 C enzymes are non-existent in the food and therefore it is cooked food.
- Most raw foodists do not heat their food above 105 degrees F or 40C.
- Raw foods contain all the nutrient value inherent in the food.
- Raw living foods (sprouted) tend to show dramatic increase in nutritional values.
- Raw foods do not raise white blood cell counts, but improve immune system functions.
- Raw foods are associated with positive physiological and psychological change which may increase human life spans.
- Raw foods are known to lower death rates associated with heart attacks – British Medical Journal, 1996.
- Raw foods have been associated with removing toxic substance from the body.
- Raw foods enhance proper digestion and help support the digestive system.
- Raw foods destroy free radicals.
- Raw foods are free of carcinogen-causing free radicals.
- Raw foods may lower colon cancer risks – Journal of Nutrition, 1992
- Raw foods lower the chances of breast cancer – Journal Epidemiology, 1998.
- Raw and living foods such as many nuts, seeds, grains, fruits, vegetables, flowers, berries and leafy greens have protein – China Project.
- Only about one-half the amount of protein, if eaten raw from protein plant food, is necessary – China Project.
Sending out love and gratitude,
Robert Morgan, is the Health Education Director at Creative Health Institute in Union City, Michigan.