Yummy Yummy Yummy Raw Butternut Squash Coconut Soup in my TUMMY!
The soup has a really buttery flavor even though it contains no oils or fats aside from the fresh almond milk. It has a few more spices than Ann Wigmore might have been comfortable with. But other than that, it fits right into her diet. Nothing fancy about these ingredients at all. Combined together: YUM!
Serves: (depending on bowl size, 10ish)
Ingredients (use organic)
- 3 cups chopped, peeled butternut squash
- 2 1/2 cups shredded coconut (macaroon cut preferably)
- 6 cups fresh almond milk (make your almond milk by blending in a high-speed blender 1 cup of raw soaked almonds with six cups of purified water
- 2 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 Tablespoon curry
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 4 cloves garlic
Directions: Blend all ingredients in high-speed blender until smooth and creamy. Pour into glass or stainless steel bowl and dehydrate at 110 degrees for 90 minutes. Serve warm.