There’s just something about the summer season that just doesn’t feel quite “summer” without peach cream soda. Now we finally have a healthy version that will not only cool you down, but strengthen your immune system and keep your gut healthy.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 10 cups peaches sliced
- 3 1/2 cups organic cane sugar
- 14 cups water
- 7 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup water kefir or kombucha
- Put the peaches, sugar, and water in a large pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer about 15-20 minutes. Let cool.
- Blend the peaches, and pour them through a fine-mesh strainer into a large bowl.
- Add the vanilla extract and kefir or kombucha to the mixture in the bowl and stir. Once combined, pour into flip top bottles and set in a warm area of your home. I like to put them near the water heater.
- After a couple of days, open a bottle to check for taste and let the fermented gasses out so it doesn’t build up too much. Fermentation can take anywhere from 2 days to a week.
- Make sure you check the bottles daily so you don’t have any explosions. Move the bottles to the fridge once they are ready.
- NOTE: If you have rejuvelac use it instead of water kefir or kombucha.
May your life be filled with every blessings. Dr. Bobby
2 thoughts on “Probiotic Peaches And Cream Soda… It’s Delicious!”
Hi Bobby, I hope you and Sue Ellen are well and are in a safe place. I want to thank you for being a healer to people physically, mentally, and spiritually. You are a blessing to the people whose lives you have touched.
God be with you,
Jo Ann Coulson
Sending love and blessings