- 2 small avocados, peeled and chopped
- ½ lb. Asparagus tips
- 1 small jicama, peeled and chopped
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup radish sprouts (or sprouts of your choice)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 TBSP chopped lemon balm herb (optional)
- 2 TBSP chopped mint
- 4 TBSP chopped green scallion
- 2 TBSP red onion, minced
- Braggs, Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt to tast
Combine all ingredients except the sprouts. Serve on a bed of lettuce topped with small amount of sprouts. Remove the white pith from the grapefruit for a sweeter tasting dish.
From my friend Rita Romano
Author: Robert Morgan, Certified Naturopath
Robert C Morgan - "Bobby" is the past Health Education Director at CHI. A certified Naturopath, Iridologist, Energy Practitioner, Colonic Therapist, Master Raw Live Food, Chef, Author, International Lecturer, Teacher, and Cancer "Survivor".
Dr. Bobby is dedicated to continuing to carry out the work of Creative Health Institute, the vision of Dr. Ann Wigmore, and all of the souls who have dedicated their lives to love peace, and natural health.
View all posts by Robert Morgan, Certified Naturopath