Perfect for any salad, but it’s especially good with fresh greens and tomatoes. It also makes a great dip for veggies or chips. This dressing takes only 10 minutes to make and has only 5 ingredients. It’s easy to make and is so good, you’ll want to drink it!
- 1 cup of roasted red peppers
- 1 small tomato
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- 2 tablespoons each of lemon juice and
- 2 tablespoons Braggs aminos or soy sauce
- Use a blender or food processor. Pulse until smooth, and add sea salt to taste.
- Store it in a glass jar in your refrigerator.
All the recipes in our blogs and books are copyrighted, created by, and original to us. In addition, we’ve taught a series of classes on living foods since 2008, certifying nearly 1000 raw chefs worldwide through these workshops.