Rawlicious Graham Crackers
1 ½ cups sprouted buckwheat groats (soak for 24 hours and then sprout for another 24 hours)
¼ cup olive oil
2/3 cup carrot pulp
2/3 cup soaked flax seeds
¼ cup water
½ cup agave
Cinnamon to taste
1. In blender, combine groats, olive oil, carrot pulp, flax seeds and water; Scrape side often using a spoon or rubber spatula.
2. Cover dehydrator tray with Teflex or parchment paper
3. Spread the dough mixture out on dehydrator tray;
·You can use a spoon to transfer the dough and then use wet hands to spread the mixture evenly.
4. Dehydrate the Cracker at full heat for 1 hour then turn down to 110 degrees for 7- 8 hours.
5. Transfer the Cracker to a mesh dehydrator tray and dry for 10 -12 hours checking occasionally to see if it is fully dry. Brush agave on cracker and sprinkle with cinnamon (to taste) and place back in the dehydrator for 2 hours. Store in sealed plastic bag and keep on the counter.