Rawlicious Graham Crackers
1 ½ cups sprouted buckwheat groats (soak for 24 hours and then sprout for another 24 hours)
¼ cup olive oil
2/3 cup carrot pulp
2/3 cup soaked flax seeds
¼ cup water
½ cup agave
Cinnamon to taste
1. In blender, combine groats, olive oil, carrot pulp, flax seeds and water; Scrape side often using a spoon or rubber spatula.
2. Cover dehydrator tray with Teflex or parchment paper
3. Spread the dough mixture out on dehydrator tray;
·You can use a spoon to transfer the dough and then use wet hands to spread the mixture evenly.
4. Dehydrate the Cracker at full heat for 1 hour then turn down to 110 degrees for 7- 8 hours.
5. Transfer the Cracker to a mesh dehydrator tray and dry for 10 -12 hours checking occasionally to see if it is fully dry. Brush agave on cracker and sprinkle with cinnamon (to taste) and place back in the dehydrator for 2 hours. Store in sealed plastic bag and keep on the counter.
5 thoughts on “Graham Crackers -Yes They Are Raw, But You Will Never Know It… Get Out The Almond Milk”
I ‘think’ I am a member, but I couldn’t remember my login or my password. Tried several things, but nothing worked. Can you help me figure out what I am doing wrong?
We are removing the membership program this next week. Please “like” us on face book and get your daily updates and recipes.
Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is not that great, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword….wait there’s even more Now what if i told you there was a simple WordPress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That’s right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at. WordPress Seo Plugin
I don’t know how to use facebook. Does that mean I won’t be getting your wonderful e-mails and recipes anymore?
On the graham cracker recipe what do you mean by dehydrating at full heat and then lower to 110. won’t that kill the enzymes?