- 4 cups sprouted barley
- 1 cup sprouted quinoa
- 3 tablespoons of coconut aminos or raw soy
- 1 medium green bell pepper diced
- ½ cup of red onion diced
- 2 cups of corn
- 1 table spoon of Pizza or Italian seasoning
- ¾ tablespoon curry
- 1 teaspoon of Cumin
- ¼ teaspoon of cayenne or chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon of Chipotle
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- ½ cup of oil
- 1 orange juiced
- 12 tomatoes diced small
- 2 cups of sun dried tomatoes soaked
- 1 onion 1 cup of dates – soaked
Mix in a very large bow all the ingredients in Phase 1 accept for Phase II.
- Phase II mix in a food processor until it forms a paste.
- Then add to Phase I and mix in by hand. salt and heat to taste.
- Make sure all of your ingredients are room temperature when you prepare the chili