It’s a New Year; a Fresh Start!
Now is the perfect opportunity to reflect and re-evaluate life. As we reflect on the past year, we naturally reassess our priorities – those individual behaviors that have been ‘working’ for us as opposed to those that haven’t.
We have compiled a new updated list of reasons to incorporate more raw living foods into your diet for 2011. If you have more reasons then leave us a comment and we will add them to our next reasons to eat more raw living foods.
Happy New Years from all of us at CHI. We send love and blessings.
Some Great Reasons To Eat Raw Living Food
1. Imagine excess weight and toxins you have built up over the past year, almost magically disappearing from your body, at a rate no other diet can offer.
2. Imagine never having to count calories again.
3. Imagine how it feels to not feel tired and to have all of your aches and pains disappear in a matter of a few days.
4. Imagine jumping out of bed in the morning, greeting and greeting the day feeling absolutely vibrant, joyful and positively excited about who you are and what you will be accomplishing throughout the day.
5. Imagine feeling the simple joy of being able to breath in-and-out, as your body is now able to take in the nutrients you have been missing and to easily eliminate the toxins which have caused you to become less aware of your higher being.
6. Imagine starting your morning with 30 minutes of exercise then drinking a delcious Green Smoothie, which invigorates every cell in your body.
7. Imagine the miracle of having live enzymes helping your body, making it so every food you take in is easily digested, easier to assimilate and more nourishing to every cell in your body.
8. Imagine eating food that contains 100% of the enzymes, vitamins, minerals, phyto-nutrients and anti-oxidants that your body needs to reach optimum health.
9. Imagine eating real food,. Loaded with life giving water and oxygen. Every bite is you eat is filled with the purest water and oxygen available on planet earth.
10. Imagine being able to have all the protein your body needs and not having to get it by taking another creatures life.
11. Imagine being a part of a new and loving world where you are playing a major role in preserving our planets echo system.
12. Imagine having the clarity of mind, body and spirit, so you are once again able to make logical, sound decisions which will enhance your life and the lives of everyone who is in your sphere of influence.
13. Imagine not having to worry about creating a toxic environment within your body, which encourages heart disease, cancer or other life threatening illnesses.
14. Imagine turning back the hands of time as your body repairs itself faster than ever before and your true inner beauty comes to light as you experience the glow that surrounds every person who incorporates this lifestyle.
15. Imagine your new beautiful self enjoying the vibrancy which enables you to enjoy your life partner at the highest spiritual and physical level possible.
16. Imagine the looks of amazement on the faces of your friends and family when they see they see how beautiful and vibrant you have become.
17. Imagine the feeling of knowing you are feeding yourself the most nourishing foods on the planet.
18. Imagine the knowledge and understanding of life and health you will acquire and be able to share with your friends and family.
19. Imagine yourself being the person you have always wanted to be.
20. Imagine our beloved Dr. Ann Wigmore encouraging you to live a life of abundance and joy, as you hear her say “Living foods create living bodies, dead foods create dead bodies,” and you my dear child are a living body!
Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will. George Bernard Shaw
To receive a free recipe e-book, “Like” us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or join our LinkedIn group.
Then, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to “Like” us on Facebook
Click here to follow our updates on Twitter
Click here to join our LinkedIn group