At Creative Health Institute we make sure you learn all the benefits of these amazing foods. You will learn when to eat them and the amounts you will need to eat. Dr. Ann Wigmore believed the consumption of sea vegetables, with there all most unparallelled array of minerals, vitamins and phyto-nutrients played a very important part in our bodies ability to heal and for us to reach optimum health and happiness.
Raw or sun dried seaweed contains:
- High protein content: from 20% in green algae to 70% in spirulina.
- High mineral content, especially: iodine, calcium, iron, magnesium.
- More vitamin C than oranges.
- Natural iodine maintaining a healthy thyroid function.
- Anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties
- Large proportion of natural, organic iodine aiding in maintaining a healthy thyroid function (not to be compared with the toxic substitute added to table salt.
- One of the richest plant sources of calcium.
- Polysaccharides: important in the prevention of degenerative diseases including cardiovascular and diabetes 2, increase the amount of feel-good chemicals in the brain, improves liver function, stabilizes blood sugar.
This results in the following seaweed health benefits: healthy hair, improved memory, clear skin, good eyesight, dental health, healthy thyroid function, improved immune system, prevents allergies and infections, lowers blood pressure, nurtures healthy heart vessels, normalizes cholesterol levels, support bon health, aids in waste movement and digestion.
One thought on “David Wolfe _ The Health Benefits Of Sea Vegetables”
I was very pleased to find this internet-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this glorious read!! I definitely having fun with each little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you weblog post.