CHI ALMOND JOY BARS ©
- 4 cups water
- 3 lbs dates (6 cups in blender)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 caps of almond extract
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted in dehydrator)
- 3 Tbsp cacao butter (melted in dehydrator)
Shred coconut and put in large bowl. Add date mixture and mix in oil.
- 1 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 cups cacao butter
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup carob powder
- 2 cups palm sugar (or you could use dates)
- raw almonds that have been sprouted and dehydrated
Directions for topping: Mix together all ingredients except for the nuts. Save nuts.
Directions for assembling the bars: Form coconut mixture into bars. Press almonds onto the top of bars. Drizzle chocolate sauce over top of bars. Refrigerate for two hours.