Makes 1 large or 2 small glasses
- 2 apples
- 1 1/4 cups of cranberries
- 1 tsp Stevia
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water (optional)
- Wash and slice the apples and wash the cranberries
- Feed fruit through juicer
- Stir in Stevia and cinnamon
- Add 1/4 cup cold water if desired
- Garnish with an apple wedge; serve over ice and enjoy!
Health Tip: This is a great tonic for your bladder and kidneys. It is able to assist as a toxic build-up remover, removal of purines, uric acid, urea in the prostate gland, testicles, kidneys and bladder. This juice is a great defense against yeast infections for women.
One thought on “Thirty Days of Juice! Day 19”
I love these; thanks so much.