Ginger Ale Juice
Makes 1 tall glass
- handful of grapes
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- ½ inch fresh ginger (less if you find the taste too strong)
- 1/2 lime
- 1/4 lemon
- purified water to taste
- Feed all ingredients except water through a juicer
- Dilute with water to preferred consistency.
- Pour into tall glass over ice.
- Garnish with wedge of lemon and enjoy every sip of energy-boosting goodness!
Health Tip: Grapes provide the majority of the Cardioprotective benefits of Red wine without the risks of alcohol consumption, which, if excessive can lead to accidents, liver problems, higher blood pressure, heart arrhythmias-and alcoholism