The sweetness and tanginess of this three-ingredient dressing make it a great topping for salads, or you can drizzle it over vegetables or fruit. Top your salad with sunflower seeds or pecans they add a nice crunch that contrasts nicely with the creamy dressing.
Prepare in less than 5 minutes
- 3 Oranges – Remove the seeds
- 6 large Dates -soaked overnight
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Store in the fridge in a glass jar
Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
All the recipes in our blogs and books are copyrighted, created by, and original to us. In addition, we’ve taught a series of classes on living foods since 2008, certifying nearly 1000 raw chefs worldwide through these workshops.