Serves 10 (small slices due to RICHNESS)
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: Food processor, blender, spring form pan (9″ is ideal)
Ø 2 cups almonds
Ø 6 – 8 Medjool dates, pitted & cut in half to assure removal of pits
Ø ¼ teaspoon pure, non-alcoholic vanilla extract
Ø 1 tablespoon raw agave
1. Soak almonds overnight and drain.
2. Process all ingredients in food processor.
3. Lightly grease bottom and sides of spring form pan with extra virgin coconut oil.
4. Press into bottom of spring form pan (not on sides).
5. Cover and chill, if desired.
Ø 3 cups cashews
Ø ¾ cups almond milk
Ø ¾ cups raw agave
Ø 1/3 cup lemon juice
Ø 1 teaspoon pure, non-alcoholic vanilla extract
Ø ¼ teaspoon Celtic or Himalayan salt
Ø 3 tablespoons lecithin
Ø 1 cup coconut oil
1. Soak cashews in filtered water for 30 minutes, and drain.
2. Blend ingredients in blender until smooth and creamy.
3. Put 2 cups of filling aside.
4. Pour remaining filling into spring pan on top of crust.
2 cups strawberries, cleaned, dehulled and dried
1. Puree strawberries in blender.
2. Add to vanilla filling and blend.
3. Pour mixture as next layer over vanilla filling.
4. Swirl top surface lightly with knife or spoon.
5. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
6. Remove from spring form pan and serve.
· For separate vanilla and strawberry layers, chill in between layers.
· To swirl entire cake, swirl deeper to vanilla layer, with knife or spoon.
2 thoughts on “STRAWBERRY-VANILLA CHEESECAKE – Bring This And You Will Be The Star Of Any Holiday Party”
Can you use different nuts? I know someone who’s allergic to almonds.
Yes, in the crust you can change to walnuts or pecans. :-). Enjoy!