Orange and Tomato Juice
Makes One Glass
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 oranges
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Agave or Coconut Nectar (optional)
- Wash the fruit and skin the orange.
- Run the oranges and tomatoes through the juicer.
- Stir in lemon juice and coconut nectar or agave.
Health Tip: This juice is an energy booster, loaded with Vitamin C and also quite a bit of Vitamin A. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant and is believed to help prevent against stroke, heart attack and a host of other ailments.