Wheatgrass Orange Juice
Makes one tall glass
- Two cups freshly cut wheatgrass
- Four oranges
- Ice cubes
- Juice oranges through a citrus juicer
- Juice wheatgrass through a wheatgrass juicer. Or, if you do not have a wheatgrass juicer, put wheatgrass with 1/2 cup of purified water in a high-speed blender. Liquify. Pour into a nut and seed milk bag and strain.
- Pour orange juice into tall glass.
- Top with wheatgrass juice.
- Plunk a few ice cubes in the glass for a pretty look.
- Enjoy your liquid sunshine!
Health Tip: Drink wheatgrass daily for energy, nutrition, cleansing and body building! Wheatgrass juice contains most of the vitamins and minerals needed for human maintenance. It is a whole meal and complete protein and it is very high in enzymes and chlorophyll. It contains up to 70% chlorophyll, which is an important body builder. The chlorophyll molecule closely resembles that of the hemin molecule, the pigment that combines with protein to form hemoglobin. The major difference is the chlorophyll molecule contains magnesium as its central atom, and hemin contains iron. The molecular structure of these two substances is almost identical in all other respects. It builds the blood. Wheatgrass juice has been proven to build red blood cells quickly after ingestion. It normalizes high blood pressure and stimulates healthy tissue cell growth.