“Energy soup is the easiest, healthiest and quickest meal on earth!” Dr. Ann Wigmore
You can add additional ingredients to suit your taste. Like pepper, cayenne, garlic, cashew cream and sea salt. If you don’t have sunflower and buckwheat sprouts, use any other sprouted greens, spinach or other leafy greens.
Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups Rejuvelac (Easy to ferment probiotic drink)
- 1 cup baby sunflower greens or wild dandelion greens if available
- 1 cup buckwheat lettuce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons dulse flakes (may also use kelp,or nori)
- 1/2 avocado (“savorizes the greens”)
- Optional (1-2 cups of bean sprouts – alternate daily between mung, lentil and green pea)
- Optional (one apple – for sweetness, and to help digest all the proteins)
- Place all ingredients into the blender and blend till smooth.
I hope that all of you enjoy what I would consider to be the most nutritious soup on the planet. Thank you Dr. Ann, you will always be remembered as a true blessing to mankind. Bobby