The CHI juice fast is safer than water fasting and the effectiveness of the juice fast is incomparable. Your body’s systems will be supported with perfectly pure nutrients that enhance the cleanse and detoxification process.
Juice Fasting With Fresh Organic Fruits And Vegetables Will Help You:
Detoxify the lymph, organs and blood
- Cleanse and release toxins from the colon, liver, kidneys, bladder, lungs, sinuses, and skin
- Loose Weight (fat & toxins not water)
- Restore and increase energy levels
- Balance pH and blood sugar levels
- Restore natural sugars, salts, enzymes, electrolytes, vitamins, minerals, trace elements and probiotics
- Rebuild and strengthen the immune system
- Increase mental clarity
- Lose the cravings for sugar
- Heighten spiritual awareness
- Diminished pains and allergies (some may disappear completely)
- Increase energy levels
- Restore and enhance a positive attitude
- Relax and restore body, mind, and emotions
- Restore and enhance a sense of joy and lightness
The juices at CHI’s retreats are fresh Organic vegetables, fruit and wheatgrass juices, consisting of acid fruits like orange, lemon, grapefruit, strawberry and pineapple; Sub-acid fruits like apple, coconut, raspberry, plum, pear, peach, apricot and cherry; Juices from non-sweet vegetable fruits, such as celery, tomato and cucumber; Juices from green leafy vegetables like cabbage, sunflower sprouts, buckwheat sprouts, kale, lettuce, spinach, parsley and watercress; Juices from root vegetables like carrots beets and radishes, as well as wonderful sweet fruit juices from kiwi, watermelons prunes and grapes. This list of fruits and vegetables may change with the seasons. If you have special requests, please make them known when you make your reservation.
Upon request you will also be allowed to drink rejuvelac, green smoothies and organic herbal teas. You are also invited to use the sauna and book on-site massages and colonics during the fast.
If you so wish you may receive instructions in doing enemas. For a nominal cost we will supply you with a personal enema bag and accessories during your fast.
To book your juice fast or for more information contact Lauri at 866-426-1213 or email@example.com
Since the founding of Creative Health Institute, we have had more than 19,000 guests who have regained their health with raw living foods, raw juices and water fasting. We invite you to visit our website and find out more about our institute and how you can recover your health and happiness.
The following recoveries via fasting were reported by Paavo Airola, from his own practice, in 1971:
- Juice fasting recovery from arthritis in knees and spine, neuritis in legs, emphysema – in less than three weeks walking without his cane.
- Raw juice fasting recovery from: angina, chronic low back pain, high blood pressure – several large fatty tumors – ten days of fasting.
- Juice fasting recovery from: high blood pressure, irregular heart beat, chronic headaches – blood pressure went from 160/100 to 135/80 – headaches disappeared as if by a miracle.
- Raw juice fasting recovery from: asthma – 3 weeks of fasting – breathing was dramatically improved – vitality and strength greatly increased.
- Juice fasting recovery from: chronic bronchitis, chronic tonsilitis, high blood pressure – reduced 12 pounds – no cough, no mucus, no breathing discomfort.
- Juice fasting recovery from: arthritis, overweight, psoriasis – fast of 28 days – reduced 25 pounds and looked younger.
H.E. Kirschner, M.D., writes about the following of his own cases in Live Food Juices (1957):
- Raw juice fasting recovery: 64 year old man with cancer, vegetable juices.
- Juice fasting recovery: 30 year-old woman – jaundice and arthritis.
- Raw juice diet/fasting recovery: 70-year-old woman – cancer of the abdomen.
- Raw juice fasting recovery: 2-year old boy with convulsions.
- Juice fasting recovery: woman – pyo-nephrosis and kidney pain.
- Raw juice fasting recovery: Two babies with leukemia.
- Juice diet/fasting recovery: 77-year-old man – neuralgia of facial nerve, pain, diabetes, blindness.
- Juice fasting recovery: 54-year old man with constipation, hemorrhoids, pain, papilloma, bladder tumors, worms.
- Raw juice fasting recovery: man with heart attack, pain, arthritis, neuritis, bursitis, crippled fingers, prostrate problem.
- Raw juice fasting recovery: 67-year-old woman with arthritis.
Dr. Herbert M. Shelton, fasting retreat director, author of 50+ books, writes in Fasting Can Save Your Life (1964) about the following cases:
- Water fasting: multiple sclerosis, 7 week recovery, male
- Water fasting recoveries within weeks: bronchial asthma, female & male
- Water fasting: arthritis, recovery in weeks, 44-year-old female; recovery in 4 years, male
- Water fasting – recovery in 4 – 6 weeks: migraine
- Water fasting, diet change: hay fever, complete recovery
- Water fasting: heart disease, normalization in few days
- Water-only fasting: colitis
- Water fasting: psoriasis, eczema – recovery within weeks
- Water fasting, diet change: prostatic enlargement – recovery in weeks
- Water-only fasting: gonorrhea
- Water fasting, raw diet: nephritis, Bright’s – recovery in nine months
- Water fasting: gallstones
- Water fasting recovery: tumors of the breast – full recoveries in days or weeks
- Water fasting: sterility in women – 10 day recovery
Arnold deVries wrote about these historical raw food therapy cases in his 1952 book:
- Raw diet and juice fasting: Johanna Brandt – raw grape diet – cures from cancer – constipation, rheumatism, catarrh, gallstones, eczema, jaundice, malaria, hemorrhages – mental disturbances – muscular system.
- Raw cabbage juice fasting: Dr. Garnett Chaney at Stanford University – 63 ulcer patients – pronounced healing – recovery was complete within three weeks or less. – important aid to normal elimination -improves general health.
- Raw foods therapy: German T. L. Birnberg treated diarrhea in children with raw, grated apple – completely successful results in 88 per cent of all cases – abdominal pain – normal stools – reduction of fever within 48 hours – disappearance of mucus in 60 hours.
- Raw foods and juice fasting – improve the intelligence quotients and mental attitudes of backward children – In Germany, Dr. Lottner reported an experiment in which 33 children – raw breakfasts – better work in dictation, arithmetic, letter and drawing tests – less restless – better concentration.
- Raw diet and some juice fasting: Pottenger Sanitarium in California – “the highest grade of raw milk, raw meat, raw vegetables and fruit products obtainable” – defective facial growth has been improved.
- Raw diet and some juice fasting: “Jungborn” a health resort – Germany – Adolph Just – raw foods – inflammatory rheumatism, consumption of the spinal cord, tuberculosis of the bones, dropsy, incipient dropsy, fistula of the rectum, cancer, nervous spasms, deafness, and various digestive ailments and sexual disorders – recoveries were often rapid as well as complete – recovery from inflammatory rheumatism in nine days, and from incipient dropsy in less than a week.
- Raw diet and some juice fasting: – Bircher-Benner clinic – Zurich, Switzerland – strictly raw diet – “sunlight food” – digestive diseases – resovery of one supposedly incurable patient suffering from the Herter-Heubner disease – “staggering success” – “generally brings about a complete change in obstinate cases of many chronic conditions such as stomatitis and ulcers, spine, amoebic dysentery, lambliosis and malaria, kidney troubles, jaundice, eczemas and urticaria, headaches, and schizophrenias, also in cases of varicose, thrombophlebitis and many other conditions.”
- Raw diet and juice fasting: First Medical Clinic of the University of Vienna – exclusive raw food diet ” – capillaries were slowly restored to a normal, vigorous condition.
- Raw diet w. minimal juices: “Humlegaarden” – Copenhagen – Dr. I Nolfi – exclusive raw diet – recover from all manner of diseases, including cancer, sterility, obesity, diabetes, heart debilitation, high blood pressure, rheumatism, epilepsy, asthma, and many others. In some cases even grey hair darkens in color.
- Raw diet w. minimal juices: Dr. K. Eimer, of the University Medical Clinic at Marburg-Lahn – raw diet – renal or cardiac oedema or the oedema of obesity – diseases of the circulatory system – high blood pressure and diabetes – blood was improved – refractive index of the serum increased.
- Raw diet w. minimal juices: Dr. Joseph Evers in Germany – 600 cases of multiple sclerosis – 42 per cent of all patients showed improvement or complete recovery.
- Raw diet w. minimal juices: Munich, the German physicians, Friedrich and Peters – raw diet – severe cases of liver cirrhosis, with ascites – successful.
- Raw diet w. minimal juices: D. C. Hare, J. F Kinderheilk, W Heupe, I. Kanai, and M. Kuratsune. Dr. Hare, of the Royal Free Hospital in England – exclusive raw diet – arthritic patients – avitaminosis, nephritis, diabetes, and chronic constipation – cardiac disease – diarrhea – heart and kidney diseases – obesity and diabetes – Other diseases, which had failed to yield to conventional medical care, responded favorably to the raw diet – associated with no adverse side-effects.
Wishing all our friends the best day ever,
Program and Health Director
Creative Health Institute
JUICE FASTING RECOVERIES – DIFFERENT CONDITIONS
- Juice fasting: New York Post Graduate Hospital – cases of consumption – raw vegetable juices each day – within seven months the eleven patients were discharged as fit subjects for a life insurance risk.
- Raw juice fasting: Los Angeles at the Olive View Sanatorium – 200 tuberculosis patients – raw vegetable juices – recovery.
- Juice fasting: Kirshner – raw vegetable juices – recoveries from heart disease, prostrate gland disease, cancer, neuritis, arthritis, and hemorrhoids.
- Raw juice fasting: Dr. Kirshner – severe case of splenic leukemia – raw carrot juice – recovery was complete within 18 months – no recurrence.
- Juice fasting: Dr. Max Gerson – raw vegetable juices – treatment for cancer – gratifying results in about 50 per cent of his cancer cases – many complete recoveries.
- Juice fasting and raw diet: Dr. J. R. Davidson, Toronto – curing a number of cancer patients – raw vegetables, and raw vegetable juices.
- Raw juice fasting: Great Britain – The Ministry of Health and Public Health Service Laboratory report – pointing out the value of juices – in a wide variety of diseased conditions – hypertension, cardiovascular and kidney diseases and obesity – rheumatic, degenerative and toxic states. Juices have an all-around protective action.
- Juice fasting and raw diet: Great Britain report – good results – peptic ulceration – chronic diarrhea, colitis and toxemia of gastro and intestinal origin.
- Raw diet and juice fasting: Dr. Harold F Hawkins – at least half of all foods used in their raw state – pyorrhea, including infection of the alveolar bone which supports the teeth and gums – definite improvement in 60 or 90 days – improvement in bone density in about a year.
- Raw diet and juice fasting: Dr. Milton T. Hanke, University of Chicago and the Chicago Dental Research Club – adding the uncooked juices of citrus fruits to a conventional diet – 50 per cent reduction in the incidence of dental caries – almost complete disappearance of gingivitis.
We just LOVE you and feel you deserve a break!
It’s been such a cold and snowy winter and as much as we appreciate the beauty of the snow, we know some of us need to warm up a bit and rejuvenate to keep our energy levels healthy.
So we’re turning up the heat with our Valentine-themed 10- and 5-day detox programs. They both start Feb. 10. Call us by noon Tuesday, Feb. 8 and receive our special Valentine offer. You’ll get a private room for the price of a double room for our 10-Day Detox. That’s a $200 savings. Or, if you decide to bring your sweetie with you and share a room, we’ll still give each of you $200 off your 10-Day Detox. In addition, we’ll give everyone who participates in the Valentine 10-Day Detox, $50 to spend in our book store. If you can only stay with us for our 5-Day Valentine Detox, we’ll give you $100 off the program and $25 to spend in the bookstore.
In addition to the warmth you’ll experience from receiving a great bargain, we’re turning up the heat for you in our banya. We’ll have the Russian-style sauna operating at every night to help everyone get extra warm and toasty. We’ll also have informal herbal tea parties every afternoon to add to the warmth and relaxation.
On Valentine’s Day we’ll enjoy Valentine-themed raw desserts, love songs and entertainment. Come join us and feel the love.
During our 5 and 10 day detoxes, guests receive:
– A Healthy, Guided Detox Fast
– Living Foods Demonstrations
– One-on-one Health Consultations
– Raw, Living Foods Meals
– Instructional Health Workshops
– Wheatgrass juice and facials
– Rebounding Classes
– Meditation Classes
– Yoga Classes
– Access to a Hot Sauna
Call us or e-mail us today to reserve your spot!
Here’s what a few recent guests said about our 10-Day Detox Program…
“I am so grateful for my experience at CHI! I learned so much about food and how it can really affect your health. I always ate from the Standard American Diet and now I am much more aware of the health benefits from eating raw food so everyday I try to make better choices. It’s not easy but I learned there that I want to ‘Eat to live, not live to eat.’ And I met so many great people and I can’t wait to visit again.”
~ Suzette, Wheaton, Illinois
“The 10 day detox was very educational, motivating, and an uplifting experience. I learned that healing can and does happen from within and with the foods we put into our bodies. It is so important to be aware of this because in the long run it will save our lives. Not only have I made significant changes for my own health and lifestyle but, have passed this knowlege onto my loved ones so they will have a greater chance of good health. CHI is truly a place of love and you feel it the minute you enter the doors and if anyone has an opprotunity to stay they should, regardless of a health issue or not.”
~ Cheryl, Bon Accord, Alberta
For more information about our programs click HERE!
VERIFIED FORMAL LARGE-SCALE
HUMAN DIET & NUTRITION STUDIES
The China Study
(Vegetarian & Vegan): The New York Times called it “The Grand Prix” of nutritional studies. From 1983-89, the China Study engaged the most comprehensive and strictest epidemiological nutrition study ever conducted. Tracking participants in 65 Chinese provinces the study documented their eating habits. An international team of researchers from from Cornell University, Oxford University, and the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and the Chinese Academy of Preventive Medicine have given us major insight as to how diet affects our health. The study definitively proves, eating less meat lowered the risks of major chronic diseases. The number of calories, the mix of protein and carbohydrates all mattered much less than the amount of meat based protein consumed. This larger study goes beyond the findings of other diet and nutrition studies. Correlating 800 different nutritional factors, the study shows that the intake of plant-based protein in every region of China correlated with good health and the intake of animal protein with ill chronic health or the common chronic diseases of modern times.
The Seventh-Adventist Study
(Vegetarian/Vegan): Begun in 1959 and sponsored by Loma Linda University, this tracked the lives of 22,940 Seventh-Day Adventists in California. It has a five-year formal and 25 year informal follow up. The Seventh-Adventist study showed that there was a 7.3 year longer life-expectancy average for men (and women 4.4). Similar statistics were tracked in Norway, Finland and Holland to show longer life expectancy and lower risk of most all chronic ailments. This large population of Seventh-Day Adventists who were vegetarian had significant lower cancer rates of all types as well as of all cardiovascular diseases, and as compared to even non-smoking non-Adventists. Vegan (stricter than vegetarian) eaters raised the bar. They had still lower blood pressure, LDL levels, obesity and premature death and overall chronic ailments. See: Diet, Life Expectancy, and Chronic Disease: Studies of Seventh-Day Adventists and Other Vegetarians by Gary E. Fraser.
The European Epic Study
The EPIC STUDY recruited over a half-million individuals in ten European countries for a massive and diverse nutritional study. It is led by Dr Elio Riboli, Head of the Division of Epidemiology at the Imperial College in London. “Only a fraction of the available data has been computerized thus far, but that which has suggests that vegetarians and vegans are generally lighter and less likely to be obese than meat eaters.” The study is showing that obesity play a large part in the development of many degenerative diseases, especially diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular ailments. Other preliminary findings include that a diet high in fruits and vegetables reduces the risk of pre-mature death by 20%. Also see the official EPIC site for more information.
The Oxford Vegetarian Study
Vegetarian & Vegan): The Oxford Study observed 6,000 vegetarian and 5,000 non-vegetarians, and covering a longer span of time in a formal study, namely 12 years. This confirmed lower rates of heart disease, diabetes, cancer and other degenerative disease.The mortality figures were even more dramatic than the Seventh-Day Adventist study. The Pub-Med abstract reports“all-cause mortality in the whole cohort was roughly half that in the population of England and Wales.” Vegans had still lower LDL levels than fish-eating vegetarians. A followup Oxford studyshowed a lower rate of emergency appendectomies, indicative of acute apendicitis) among the vegetarian subjects.
The Pritikin Study
(Mostly Vegetarian): Since the 1950’s, over 90 studies have shown the advantages of a dietary approach (mostly low-fat, whole grains, fruits and vegetables) with animal proteins restricted to one serving a day or less! If animal protein is allowed willd fish is always preferable to even organic, free range poultry and red meat is not a part of the program and is not to be eaten more than once a month. An analysis of almost 4,600 patients showed an across the board improvement in heart disease risk factors. The average 23% drop in LDL levels within 3 weeks and an average 33% drop in triglycerides. Also 14 more studies confirm the above or show the effects of using the Pritikin type diet against high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer prevention, and metabolic diseases. These include a 45% reduction in prostate cancer cell growth, lower blood pressure and control of diabetes. Keep in mind, 1000’s of students who have attended Creative Health Institute over years have been able to duplicate and even exceed the results shown in all of the aforementioned studies.
Harvard’s Pooling Project of Prospective Studies of Nutrition and Canceroffers a meta-analysis of over 28 large-scale nutritional studies. This includes a Harvard Study of 50,000 health professionals It showed that men who ate meat as their main dish 5 or more times a week tended to have 4X the risk of colon cancer. Heavy meat eaters were 2X as prone to have prostate cancer. Over a hundred studies have been published based on this Harvard study of male health professionals.
The Nurses Health Study
Started in 1976 and expanded in 1986, this study surveyed the nutritional status of 238,000. Women consuming over 95 gm protein/day had a 22% increased risk of forearm fracture compared with women consuming less than 68 gm/day. The increased risk of osteoporotic fractures was seen for animal protein but not for vegetable protein.
The Framingham Study
(All Diets) )The Framingham study began in 1948, recruited 5209 men and women between the ages of 30 and 62 years of age who had not yet developed overt cardiovascular disease or suffered a heart attack or stroke. Satellite studies have since recruited more than twice as many. Among the findings of risk factors were high HDL cholesterol, inactivity, smoking, and obesity. Also low LDL cholesterol levels indicated decreased risk. Other factors, like calcium deposits, thickening and hardening of the arteries also need to be considered for life-time risk past age 50.
At Creative Health Institute, we focus on teaching our students how to approach illness and disease from the broadest view possible. Learning this view is many times met with some resistance due to the contemporary medical model (allopathic) which is built largely on the contagion theory of disease and the suppression of symptoms, with the use of prescription medications.
The holistic curriculum we use in our classes teaches our students that most illness and disease is usually the result of multiple causes (both internal and external), and therefore they must learn to approach illness and disease from a multi-dimensional approach which take into account the body, mind, emotions and spirit
We know that when we nourish our bodies with a diet high in natural raw living foods our bodies will respond and naturally detoxify and that the nutritional deficiencies which may have played a part in our illness or disease will be replaced with health and wellness. When we combine this type of natural eating with physical exercise, breathing exercises, prayer/meditation and relaxation we give our bodies the opportunity to heal and overcome illness and disease. In some instances, when illness or disease has stressed our bodies system in a manner that makes it difficult to properly assimilate natural raw living food nourishment, we may decide to utilize herbs and supplements to nourish our bodies so we can bring them back into balance. Keeping our bodies systems in balance serves to protect us from sickness and disease. Below are a comparison of the allopathic and holistic health views.
Two Systems of Medicine
|* ALLOPATHIC *
||* HOLISTIC *
|Focuses on Measurements SYMPTOMS
||Focuses on ExperienceCAUSES & PATTERNS
|Disease as Entity PAIN AVOIDING
||Disease as Process PAIN READING
|General Classified Diagnosis
||Specific Individual Needs
|Remedial / Combative / Reactive
||Preventive / Corrective / Pro-Active
|Crisis Oriented: Occasional Intervention
||Lifestyle Oriented: Sustained Maintenance
|Medicine As Counter-Agent
||Medicine As Co-Agent
|Side Effects. Chemicals, Surgery, Radiation, Replacement
||Low-Risk. Conservative. Organic.Purification, Manipulation, Correction,
|Speed, Comfort, Convenience
||Restoration. Regeneration. Transformation
|Practitioner as Authority PACIFYING
||Practitioner as Educator ACTIVATING
|Patient as Passive Recipient
||Patient as Source of Healing
|Mechanical / Analytical / Bio-Physical
||Systemic / Multi-Dimensional / Body-Mind-Spirit
|Best For: Infectious Diseases, Trauma, Structural Damage, Organ Failure, Acute Conditions.
||Best For: Degenerative, Chronic Stress & Lifestyle Disorders, Toxemia, Glandular Weakness, Systemic Imbalances, Immunity.
If you are interested in finding our more about the holistic approach to health, call us a 866.426.1213